What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

TPD - Bargain Hunt Requests

Ive googled but cant find any, would anyone be kind enough to pm me any still doing bits there is one or two things I could do with, half of the sites crashed,slowed to standstill, kept deleting stuff on checkout, at least 2 emptied baskets, 2 took there sites down well before 12pm
And 1 i did have success with dropped prices by 50% 15 minutes after i bought stuff...it was exhausting

Ive googled but cant find any, would anyone be kind enough to pm me any still doing bits there is one or two things I could do with, half of the sites crashed,slowed to standstill, kept deleting stuff on checkout, at least 2 emptied baskets, 2 took there sites down well before 12pm
And 1 i did have success with dropped prices by 50% 15 minutes after i bought stuff...it was exhausting
if we knew what your looking for people might be able to help you can still buy everything just cannot sell in uk /eu is what i understand

Last edited:
I bought it all.....12 30ml bottles
oh jeez, hes even changed his name now by ape poll.

so was that a good price i posted as i only bought 1 bottle as never heard of it before and was more intreagued by its name. quite nice it is too.

What are you all looking for as there's a few bits and bobs still about... ;)

Looking for anyone still selling Nicotine 72mg in Vg or Pg. I Mix my own juice and have 500ml stored. Or am I now worried and shouldn't be :(

Anyone come across a smok v8 big baby stick in red? At a decent price?

Cheapest i have seen is £27 posted, might just have to get that

Anyone come across a smok v8 big baby stick in red? At a decent price?

Cheapest i have seen is £27 posted, might just have to get that
GearBest have one for about £24.50, not in red tho.

Back
Top Bottom