Vape Club
What's new

Totally Wicked, Email Credit

The Electronic Cigarette Company
A bit disappointing, all I could get was mouthpieces and they’ll probably
be shit. I though about the tweezers but I don’t really need ceramic ones and already have some decent pairs.

They really don’t sell anything of any use to me. Lucky it was only a tenner or I’d have struggled to spend it!

AcmeFog
I thought about it but decided the 80w will probably be fine for my needs, might end up replacing one of the missus’s old isticks, last her days.

Premier Ecigs
No credit for me checked today nothing. So you guys who got a free tenner when did you last buy from TW it has been about 2 years easily since i last purchased.

No credit for me checked today nothing. So you guys who got a free tenner when did you last buy from TW it has been about 2 years easily since i last purchased.
Well, there's a story... I bought a Goblin Mini V3 in their May 2017 TPD sale, got an email to say it was shipped, then 3 hours later got a phonecall saying they were out of stock, so I got a refund. Then, a couple of weeks later I got an email from them asking for me to give them a review, so I gave them a bad review for having bad stock control and sending out emails saying the goods had been despatched when they weren't even in stock. They gave me a £5 store credit, which I put towards a VaporFlask Lite mod that was heavily reduced in a sale, so it cost me only £17.

That's it. I spent £17 in total with them last year, but got a total of £15 store credit back from them.

Vape Green
Well, there's a story... I bought a Goblin Mini V3 in their May 2017 TPD sale, got an email to say it was shipped, then 3 hours later got a phonecall saying they were out of stock, so I got a refund. Then, a couple of weeks later I got an email from them asking for me to give them a review, so I gave them a bad review for having bad stock control and sending out emails saying the goods had been despatched when they weren't even in stock. They gave me a £5 store credit, which I put towards a VaporFlask Lite mod that was heavily reduced in a sale, so it cost me only £17.

That's it. I spent £17 in total with them last year, but got a total of £15 store credit back from them.
So i conclude that only peeps who made a purchase in the last 12 months or so qualified. Not that i minded there was nout i wanted. Thanks @speedfreek67 for your tale and good on you for the store cred:2thumbsup:

E-liquids.com
So i conclude that only peeps who made a purchase in the last 12 months or so qualified. Not that i minded there was nout i wanted. Thanks @speedfreek67 for your tale and good on you for the store cred:2thumbsup:

Yip, your conclusion is spot on...I bought fk all...got fk all...leaving me with fk all to the good:)

Back
Top Bottom