What's new

Tauren One RTA - £12 at New Vaping

Azzy_M

Postman
Is it worth it?

Got an email with a promo code TRTA50 which brings the price down to £12, but there seem to be mixed reviews about it online.

I suppose you can't really go wrong for that kind of money if it doesn't work out, but I just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with it, and how it compares to the Dovpo Blotto [my first foray into RTAs].

As an aside, I also received a separate code which would give someone £12 off a £40 spend by going through the following link:

http://newvaping.refr.cc/azeemm

Don't know if it would stack with the Tauren RTA code, but may be worth a try if it helps someone?

Cheers,
Azzy.

It's worth it for the bubble tank and atty storage pot.
I had unexplained and unresolvable shorting issues with mine so it was replaced but the replacement did the same.
Great looking atty and great flavour but cos of the issues i had they went in the bin.

mmm Thanks @StrawberryRipple . You have just given me insight as to why my ohm's jump around like House of Pain. I only get it happen on certain mods. Some mods have no issue or slight Ohms change.
@Azzy_M get a Advken Manta, you can thank me later and you won't be the first to do so on here.

It's worth it for the bubble tank and atty storage pot.
I had unexplained and unresolvable shorting issues with mine so it was replaced but the replacement did the same.
Great looking atty and great flavour but cos of the issues i had they went in the bin.

Appreciate the feedback @StrawberryRipple - was the issues you had something similar to what's being described in the following article:

https://vapotage.org › rta-en › t.....e review, did you say Single Coil? - Vapotage

Probably not worth the hassle if it's a common fault.

Appreciate the feedback @StrawberryRipple - was the issues you had something similar to what's being described in the following article:

https://vapotage.org › rta-en › t.....e review, did you say Single Coil? - Vapotage

Probably not worth the hassle if it's a common halt fault.
Link doesn't work bud.
If youre after a single coil rta go for the Hellvape Destiny or if you want slightly restricted airflow go for the Kelpie.
Duel as @crustyfolker says pick up an Advken Manta while they're still around and very cheap atm or even the duel Tauren is great.

Link doesn't work bud.
If youre after a single coil rta go for the Hellvape Destiny or if you want slightly restricted airflow go for the Kelpie.
Duel as @crustyfolker says pick up an Advken Manta while they're still around and very cheap atm or even the duel Tauren is great.

Sorry, might work this time?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vapotage.org/en/reviews/rta-en/thc-tauren-one-review/amp/

Also, I'm not entirely sure what I want next. I got the Blotto a couple of weeks ago as my first RTA, and as much as I like it, I'm not quite getting the level of flavour I was expecting yet. Might just be the old juice I had lying around, so ordered some supplies off Prime Vapes which I'm looking forward to try out.

Is there much benefit flavour wise to go for a single coil like the Destiny? Do you have any links for the Manta - I vaguely remember there was a deal out for the resin version a while back, but I'm not too keen on that.

In terms of other dual coilers, the Intake Dual caught my eye, as did the Zeus X. Any thoughts on those? The main driver for me is flavour - I've got a couple of older Smok tanks that can chuck clouds if I'm in the mood, but I was hoping the flavour from an RTA would be better than the stock coils I was running on my TFV8 and TFV12.

Sorry, might work this time?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vapotage.org/en/reviews/rta-en/thc-tauren-one-review/amp/

Also, I'm not entirely sure what I want next. I got the Blotto a couple of weeks ago as my first RTA, and as much as I like it, I'm not quite getting the level of flavour I was expecting yet. Might just be the old juice I had lying around, so ordered some supplies off Prime Vapes which I'm looking forward to try out.

Is there much benefit flavour wise to go for a single coil like the Destiny? Do you have any links for the Manta - I vaguely remember there was a deal out for the resin version a while back, but I'm not too keen on that.

In terms of other dual coilers, the Intake Dual caught my eye, as did the Zeus X. Any thoughts on those? The main driver for me is flavour - I've got a couple of older Smok tanks that can chuck clouds if I'm in the mood, but I was hoping the flavour from an RTA would be better than the stock coils I was running on my TFV8 and TFV12.

Destiny is the best flavour ive had from a single coil rta, aside from the taifun gt4.
There is a massive thread on here about it highly rated by a lot of apes here.

The resin manta comes with a clear bubble glass aswell, i got the gold one from ecig one for £12ish and its a gorgeous looking tank imo. Needs wicking right coz it can leak out the airholes. But the flavour is top notch.

The Intake dual is amazing for flavour and id highly recommend you grab one if your tempted by it, constantly in my daily rotation, i find the airflow is quite a restrictive draw compared to some other dual coilers, like the zeus x for example which is very airy but flavourwise I couldn't get on with it.

Destiny is the best flavour ive had from a single coil rta, aside from the taifun gt4.
There is a massive thread on here about it highly rated by a lot of apes here.

The resin manta comes with a clear bubble glass aswell, i got the gold one from ecig one for £12ish and its a gorgeous looking tank imo. Needs wicking right coz it can leak out the airholes. But the flavour is top notch.

The Intake dual is amazing for flavour and id highly recommend you grab one if your tempted by it, constantly in my daily rotation, i find the airflow is quite a restrictive draw compared to some other dual coilers, like the zeus x for example which is very airy but flavourwise I couldn't get on with it.

Forgive the ignorance, but is a single coiler like the Destiny RTA going to keep up in terms of flavour output with some of the more popular dual coilers out there? My limited understanding was, having a dual coil setup would usually result in more intense flavour, and denser vapour production, at the expense of being more thirsty [both in terms of power and juice consumption].

Appreciate the feedback on the Intake Dual, definitely edging towards that as next on the hit list. Although i'm used to a more airy draw from the Smok tanks, I don't have a problem with the slightly more restricted setup from the Blotto [only downside being it doesn't like being chain vaped]. Also interesting that you're not the first person who wasn't blown away by the Zeus X, despite it's favourable reviews at release.

Back
Top Bottom