What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub Rosa Alchemy £13 120ml launch deal @Prime Vapes from the creator of Dripworx

Umm... How? Sorry for being a spaz... I've only ever bought jacvapour stuff in the tiny bottles before

Edit: nevermind... I stopped being a girly wuss and it came off... Sweet!!!

"Spaz"? Timewarped
Umm... How? Sorry for being a spaz... I've only ever bought jacvapour stuff in the tiny bottles before

Edit: nevermind... I stopped being a girly wuss and it came off... Sweet!!!

"Spaz"? Takes me.back to school playground circa 1981.... Joey Deacon , Tutenkhamun, jumpers for goalposts back home in time for newsround.

And you stopped being a girly wuss?

Casual misogony to boot!

May I suggest a career in politics?

So as you nicely reminded me @Lee that the offer was ending Sunday I thought I would get a couple to greet me next week one day when I get into the office in the morning:) looking forward to it!

These are too high VG for me, but I know your flavours are good - just wanted to wish you luck with these - they look good and a great name too @Lee :2thumbsup:

So as you nicely reminded me @Lee that the offer was ending Sunday I thought I would get a couple to greet me next week one day when I get into the office in the morning:) looking forward to it!

Awesome [emoji16]

Be sure to let me know what you think of them when they arrive buddy!

Back
Top Bottom