What's new

Sub Rosa Alchemy £13 120ml launch deal @Prime Vapes from the creator of Dripworx

Gone back for some more Purple Paradox and Cryptic Cream (only just got round to trying the CC and you’ve nailed the clotted cream [emoji106])

And as the code is kindly back on I thought I’d give the Sorbet a go.

That’s my holiday juices more or less sorted.

Thanks mate, really pleased you’re enjoying them!

Have a great holiday too [emoji41]

Cheers for extending the code Just ordered the Purple and the Blue never tried these types of flavour before but the comments on here its hard to resist.

You’re welcome buddy, would love to hear what you think of them when it arrives!

PS - sorry about the large packaging and lack of sweets, it’s been mental this week and we ran out of jiffy’s and sweets today :(

You’re welcome buddy, would love to hear what you think of them when it arrives!

PS - sorry about the large packaging and lack of sweets, it’s been mental this week and we ran out of jiffy’s and sweets today :(
Just got it it. Blimey it was a big box, and full of snowmens fingers. If you want the box back you can pay the postage. Now what the fuck to do with the fingers.
Nice one @Lee

Just got it it. Blimey it was a big box, and full of snowmens fingers. If you want the box back you can pay the postage. Now what the fuck to do with the fingers.
Nice one @Lee

Haha sorry mate, that was literally all I had left to send it in [emoji23][emoji23]

I hope you enjoy them [emoji16]

Just ordered the purple... Looking forward to it... Mmmmm really enjoying the sorbet too...

Great to hear dude, would love to hear what you think of the purple when it turns up too [emoji16]

How long have you extended the code for @Lee ? & what is it again?
I get a bit of spondooly in the week so would like to try

Yeah as matt said, it’s LAUNCH and is valid for subrosa Liquids only [emoji16]

LAUNCH code is now valid for 20% off EVERYTHING (excluding regular nic shots).

We have loads of odd bottles left and it’s doing my OCD right in looking at them...

That’s cotton, wire, coils, nic salts, shortfills 50ml 25ml 100ml 80ml etc, anything on the site.

Prices with this code added is not far off cost - stock up on the premium gear if any tickles your fancy. I’ll only be re stocking the popular flavours that sell well as we need the space for new sub Rosa flavours that I’m itching to release!

Don’t forget, it’s free shipping over £25 too.

Billy bargain [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom