What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Steamcrave Ragnar £40 inc 240ml juice & nic

LOL I know but SC have always had a set price policy. That's why the likes of FT don't sell too cheap as they'd be selling at a loss. This is still cheaper than Ecigone even if you have to add the mesh deck & 240ml juice included.

Do you know if the ragnar has a single coil deck?

If it does do you need to buy it separately?

Do you know if the ragnar has a single coil deck?

If it does do you need to buy it separately?
There isn't a dedicated single coil deck but the Plus deck can be used with the chamber reducer. Can't find the single coil deck though so may be an issue finding it. The Plus postless deck & chamber reducer could be used I suppose. IMO I don't think a 35mm RDTA lends itself well to a single coil. I had a 4mm dia coil on my Plus single coil deck & find it less flavoursome.
Only the postless deck is supplied. The mesh, velocity & series deck are seperate purchases & the series deck for the for the Plus is being redisigned to be squonkable to fit the Ragnar using the reducer.

Vapesourcing have the Aromamizer plus V2 (Advanced Kit) for £45 (this includes shipping). Just use the code

PlusV2

I wouldn't mind having one of these but the price is as much as a decent mod. I will do what i always do and wait till they are on offer at 3avape, Everzon etc. Love my Aromamizers but anyone looking for a 30mm tank get the G-Taste Aries. I have always advised folks to buy An Advken Manta and i still will but for a 30mm tank with flavour and clouds The Aries wins especially if you use the smaller 6ml glass and remove the chimney piece with the smaller chimney you now get even better flavour if you want more clouds stick a triple coil build in the deck, i use just 2 coils leaving the centre one out and it is the dogs.

Bargain, loving the Titan with the series dual mesh deck, flavour is really good, obviously perhaps not akin to my usual drippers but bloody good nonetheless.

Ordered and also the mesh deck, mainly sold on the fact that it's also an rda, I like the Titan as an rda. I don't know whats happening with a dedicated Ragnar mesh deck, don't think there will be one....

Some customers are asking for Ragnar specific mesh deck.

When BJ design mesh deck for Ragnar and Titan RDTA, he was thinking how airflow can hit with mesh strips very well, and how big chamber it should be.

Per his calculation, Ragnar doesn't have big enough space for dual mesh deck, but chamber is too big for single mesh, we need chamber reducer so airflow can hit mesh closely, Same reason, Titan can have enough space for dual mesh, but still need chamber reducer(airflow adaptor) to let airflow hit mesh closely.

After he finish Ragnar chamber reducer, he found Ragnar mesh deck is exactly same size as Plus Mesh deck.

We change the mesh deck as "Aromamizer Plus/Ragnar mesh deck"

Ordered and also the mesh deck, mainly sold on the fact that it's also an rda, I like the Titan as an rda. I don't know whats happening with a dedicated Ragnar mesh deck, don't think there will be one....

Some customers are asking for Ragnar specific mesh deck.

When BJ design mesh deck for Ragnar and Titan RDTA, he was thinking how airflow can hit with mesh strips very well, and how big chamber it should be.

Per his calculation, Ragnar doesn't have big enough space for dual mesh deck, but chamber is too big for single mesh, we need chamber reducer so airflow can hit mesh closely, Same reason, Titan can have enough space for dual mesh, but still need chamber reducer(airflow adaptor) to let airflow hit mesh closely.

After he finish Ragnar chamber reducer, he found Ragnar mesh deck is exactly same size as Plus Mesh deck.

We change the mesh deck as "Aromamizer Plus/Ragnar mesh deck"
Ragnar with the Plus mesh deck & reducer fits & works fine. Feedback from the group seems to back this up. There is a single coil option due for release in July that utilises the chamber reducer for those that want a single deck & on paper looks to work better than using the Plus single coil deck, so should please more people. Think the latest offerings from Steamcrave with this cross/backward compatibility is a good thing. Be interesting to see how the V3 Supreme will pan out & a rumoured mesh deck

Back
Top Bottom