What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Some goodies. and Kizoku Limit £8 coils £2.50

I'm using a 50/50 salts at the moment as I had a few already to use. Shame about the leak really as it feels like it is well built
I did notice that with 50/50 on the 0.7ohm coil it flooded but with 70/30 it was fine. It might be because those juice channels in the Limit are a lot larger than typical Nautilus tanks so you may need to use thicker liquid unfortunately.

I did notice that with 50/50 on the 0.7ohm coil it flooded but with 70/30 it was fine. It might be because those juice channels in the Limit are a lot larger than typical Nautilus tanks so you may need to use thicker liquid unfortunately.

When you say juice channels which part are you referring to?

When you say juice channels which part are you referring to?
upload_2022-2-17_13-47-42.png

Those large cut outs at the bottom of the chimney, on other nautilus coil tanks, they tend to be smaller so it may be over saturating your coil when using thinner liquids. When using a 70/30, it was working fine but it definitely did not agree with 50/50 when I tried it.

Back
Top Bottom