What's new

Some goodies. and Kizoku Limit £8 coils £2.50

crustyfolker

Veteran
Hey folks some decent deals among the site, i just got a couple of Kizoku limits and some coils as one limit will be for my stepdad he won't try to build. The thing you need to know about the coils is they fit Nautilus tanks so maybe worth trying. I use the one i have here as an rba and find it a very good restricted DL vape. It is yet another excellent Tank from Kizoku
Prices are shown without vat untill final checkout .
I have used them before with no issue oh and theres some juice that may be useful to some.

https://ukvapeclearance.com/tanks-old/rda-rta-tanks

Hotcig R150 red or orange £19.50
Bugger it
https://ukvapeclearance.com/mods-old/sale-mods

Paul doing his dinger in on the Limit, made me laugh anyway.

Grabbed a couple of those Limits myself, even if I don't get on with the RBA, it's essentially a Nautilus coil compatible tank for less than a tenner which is a bargain.
Thanks for posting that mate :)

Grabbed a couple of those Limits myself, even if I don't get on with the RBA, it's essentially a Nautilus coil compatible tank for less than a tenner which is a bargain.
Thanks for posting that mate :)

Not tried the nautilus coil but Flavour is great using the rba. Just a side note the Limit tanks do not include a nautilus coil head or the limit coil unlike the Limit that came with the Techmod. But for £2.50 a pack its wirth chucking a couple of boxes in to test them. Hope you get on with it . I have been impressed by both the Limit and unlimit. Plus if you don't get on with them you would sell them a tenner on ebay and get your money back or i would possibly take a gunmetal off your hands as i ordered one but its going to be a gift from my daughter to Grandad for his birthday so i have a SS and now a new Black version. ATB mate.

Not tried the nautilus coil but Flavour is great using the rba. Just a side note the Limit tanks do not include a nautilus coil head or the limit coil unlike the Limit that came with the Techmod. But for £2.50 a pack its wirth chucking a couple of boxes in to test them. Hope you get on with it . I have been impressed by both the Limit and unlimit. Plus if you don't get on with them you would sell them a tenner on ebay and get your money back or i would possibly take a gunmetal off your hands as i ordered one but its going to be a gift from my daughter to Grandad for his birthday so i have a SS and now a new Black version. ATB mate.
I grabbed a Stainless and a Black mate, I didn't realise it didn't come with a coil though...bugger. May just have to place another order for some coils or get some Nautilus coils elsewhere.
Like I said if I don't get with it as an RTA, I'll keep them or at least one of them for using Nautilus coils as I haven't had a stock coil tank in ages and I do miss them on the days I can't be arsed to mess around with wire and cotton.
I hope your Grandad likes it though and if he doesn't you can always pinch it back from him ;)

TECC are the cheapest I've found for nautilus coils, don't forget the discount code POTV20 though.

Well my Limits turned up today, running the Silver one with the RBA and it's actually pretty good, however I'm going to have to message them about the Black one as the base won't screw in all the way.

Back
Top Bottom