What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok Xpro M50, single 18650 mod, £10

OK @Phat Barstood . These mods where useless, they also came with built in battery. Trust me you know some of the latest Smok mods are bad but this one is even worse, buy a istick Pico25 for an extra $3-4 dollars or pay $23 for the IPV vesta. The internet is correct regardin g the M50 being trash i swear you will bin it or not use it if you buy one, sorry
It looks 'old skool' so it has a certain style,but the board/chip for me would be suspect.
My Vapeshark 250 comes with a built in battery as does my Innokin EZ Watt.
But I get what you mean.
it says 1865 battery though.

It looks 'old skool' so it has a certain style,but the board/chip for me would be suspect.
My Vapeshark 250 comes with a built in battery as does my Innokin EZ Watt.
But I get what you mean.
The batteries in the 2 mods you have are Lipo batteries or at least the Vapershark is. the M50 has a built in 18650 same as the M80 had duel 18650's built in, buy a pico25 for an extra$3.75 honestly you would thank me if you where to try them m50 and pico25

Don't buy one, please they are a pile of crap. spend an extra bit and buy an istick Pico25 or pico mega kit instead
Not buying it. Got all the hardware I need either with me or on the way :D
Only gonna spend money now on coil and juice making :)
Shinyitus is aimed at my bank account now :D
Oooh could you check out my first coil in beginners questions please? :)

I placed my first order about 2 weeks ago, checked the status a few days ago (everything was and still is in stock) and it was also “pending” submitted a ticked. Received nothing back, next day requested a ticket number reminder and got a response back. it turns out they needed my telephone number before they could proceed? Anyway, it’s been dispatched now
ticket in, thanks, will see what they say.

Just found this in the description so not for me :D

This is an advanced mod for advanced users only. Please be aware that this mod requires knowledge of battery safety and technical know-how to work properly.
If a mod has a screen & buttons it's regulated. The warning is just a disclaimer, bit like "use high amp batteries" stated on reg mods.

ticket in, thanks, will see what they say.
item shipped, ticket closed, and yet still shows pending dont know when it was shipped. I guess I shouldnt be impatient I guess I shouldnt be impatient I guess I shouldnt be impatient I guess I shouldnt be impatient

nope its not working

item shipped, ticket closed, and yet still shows pending dont know when it was shipped. I guess I shouldnt be impatient I guess I shouldnt be impatient I guess I shouldnt be impatient I guess I shouldnt be impatient

nope its not working
They might ring you to ask for your phone number :)

Back
Top Bottom