What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smkd & dna

29 in total not just in the sales........ and quite a few came with the mods as a kit, lol fuck it i dont need to justify it! Screw you guys im going home.......

I got a new milling tip carbide steel 12mm but you can't toot on that...,,

But in 24hrs time

Andy3434 is that just the stainless steel version?

Nevermind just checked.. 23.99 for the baby kit with the 2ml tank

And i think 26.99 with the tfv8 5ml tank but only in steel and black

I've just come back from SMKD in Halifax and there were no bargains left there.

Suprised you only visited SMKD in Halifax when the small town is cluttered with vape shops. You have totally wicked who probably wouldnt sell other brands, Ecigarette outlet who seem to be selling own branded replacement, you,ve got some private shops like shoesmiths and one thats at top near the Bull Green round about is GB Vapes. You can never run out of parts in specific colors here.

Well to be fair, I was talking about SMKD in particular in this thread because that's what it was about!
If memory serves, I bagged some Ruthless bargains in the one on the precinct - nowt special. I only finished the last of my TPD bargains a couple of months ago...
This thread is a year old you know!

I tend to buy stuff online as my favourite juices are mostly on POTV and I've settled on gear I like, which being squonkers aren't really catered for in Halifax.

From personal experience two of my fav shops are Vapestation at bottom of Halifax and GB Vapes at the top. I find SMKD to be hardcore when it comes to sales strategies (abit like Vapouriz store or whatever it is called bombarding shoppers in halifax with leaflets and from what ive seen customers know the product ore than the staff lol) - plus with GB Vapes they only stuff like pump up the jam, yankee juice, mix up sweets, I VG brands, Nasty Juice, Doozey vapes, Dr Frost, wick liquor and theyve trapped me in as they buy your empty juice bottles of you to recycle on your behalf goto give them some credit for thinking sustainability. Plus all them bottles that are empty i wanted to keep as show pieces (sad i know) but as a heavy vaper they get too much - need a bigger yard

Back
Top Bottom