What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Simple vape bargains

always tended to keep away from them mate....is baccy the predominant taste as i don't want to smell like an ashtray again.....as with a lot of tobacco flavours i see it mentions hints of choc and caramel in it??

I find it more tobacco-y than Manabush, it's quite dry tasting too and not as sweet as some... there are other flavours like the choc and to me it's quite spicey too but it is mainly tobacco ... my missus says it smells like how she remembers her granddad's pipe when she was a kid, so not unpleasant like fag smoke but still tobacco.

I find it more tobacco-y than Manabush, it's quite dry tasting too and not as sweet as some... there are other flavours like the choc and to me it's quite spicey too but it is mainly tobacco ... my missus says it smells like how she remembers her granddad's pipe when she was a kid, so not unpleasant like fag smoke but still tobacco.

thanks for that...i'll have a think about it.

Went in for some more tropical juice. Cant say no at that price!

Back
Top Bottom