What's new

Simple vape bargains

Order in cheers, 60ml strawberry cake, 90ml chocolate mint chip all in 15ml bottles, that'll do me.

I got the Strawberry cake, mint choc, honeycomb last time the offer was on, I thought the strawberry cake was really good, mint choc is alright, have yet to try the honeycomb

Honeycomb wasn't all that good, too sweet and just tasted of honey not honeycomb. I've ordered 30ml tropical, 30ml peaches, 30ml mintchoc and 60ml strawberry cake, chocochino was quite nice too

Honeycomb wasn't all that good, too sweet and just tasted of honey not honeycomb. I've ordered 30ml tropical, 30ml peaches, 30ml mintchoc and 60ml strawberry cake, chocochino was quite nice too

spot on!! I can take honeycomb flavour but to me this was more of a pure honey flavour which i'm not a fan off .It's funny because i would very rarely rate a juice that i would call subtle but i think it suits the strawberry and peach flavours here. It's like a strawberry sponge cake to me and whoever mentioned tinned peaches and milk is close. I. The tropical is a nice juice i think and does pack a bit of a punch and i've yet to try the choc and mint choc i bought.

Topped up this time with more strawberry and peach and also bought some of that toffee and banana to try

Agree about the honeycomb. I was expecting a Crunchie bar taste rather than an actual honey taste.. I should think it's great if you like honey as it is very realistic. Sadly, I don't. I keep singing " A taste of honey's worse than none at all" to myself (I Second That Emotion")

The strawberry is ok though.

I've some dulce de leche concentrate here I'm sure it will improve the honey(comb) cream.

'Tis a cracking price for the VG range.
Personally, I found all the flavours quite subtle, muted to be honest. Great clouds though. Was just wondering if they add any MST or something similar......

Back
Top Bottom