What's new

Short date juice. Works with potv code as well.

I did put in the link but it took you straight to my account so I deleted it ! I'm a moron.

This silver fox is good, I mean seriously seriously good, as is the mango lassi

Did anyone have any problems with adding Cirrus to a cart? I get a little white pop up that says "continue shopping" without any CSS style and nothing happens. Other have no problems.

My cirrus was showing 13 pounds every time I added it to the basket so eventually I gave up on it

Well, I can always order something else of the same value and contact @Colonelboom to swap it before shipping...I hope...:51:

This silver fox is good, I mean seriously seriously good, as is the mango lassi

Excellent news, glad to hear you are enjoying them. Silver Fox is a strange one as many don't chance something that says tobacco with light menthol and apple but I think once you try it he flavour changes your mind.

Did anyone have any problems with adding Cirrus to a cart? I get a little white pop up that says "continue shopping" without any CSS style and nothing happens. Other have no problems.

If you are just getting a continue shopping popup it's likely that option is out of stock, there is supposed to be an error message with it - i'll check if that's not the case as I am just back off holiday so have not been around for a week

If you PM me what strength and size options you were looking for I can see if there are any still in stock just not on the site.

Back
Top Bottom