What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Short date juice. Works with potv code as well.

Its finished now.
Finished in what way? I'm the person with the Colonel Boom's twitter account and there was never a giveaway which is why I asked for a link. Even though you say it's finished, could you paste a link so I can see what you are on about please?

The short date stuff on the website is very much still live, actually from tomorrow there will be even more added from a different range :D

I think i may have posted in the wrong thread.This is the one i was originally talking about!

Finished in what way? I'm the person with the Colonel Boom's twitter account and there was never a giveaway which is why I asked for a link. Even though you say it's finished, could you paste a link so I can see what you are on about please?

The short date stuff on the website is very much still live, actually from tomorrow there will be even more added from a different range :D
I was just about to order some, I’ll hold till tomorrow now :)

Back
Top Bottom