What's new

Short date juice. Works with potv code as well.

Received these the other day. Im new to vaping and the cheap ones i had to get me by are absolutely nothing compared to these. Ive tried cirrus and mammatus so far and both have bags of flavour. Will be trying the other flavour i picked up, castelanus, in the week and if its half as good as the other two i will be very happy indeed.

Lovely stuff, I remember Cirrus well and haven't got a citric juice in the drawer.
Order in, bargain for the holidays.

Received these the other day. Im new to vaping and the cheap ones i had to get me by are absolutely nothing compared to these. Ive tried cirrus and mammatus so far and both have bags of flavour. Will be trying the other flavour i picked up, castelanus, in the week and if its half as good as the other two i will be very happy indeed.
Excellent news! Let me know how you get on with Castelanus too.

If any of you are in need of a top up or only just seeing this post, don't worry we still have loads left on clearance prices so payday coming soon may make next month a super cheap one for vaping :D

On a side note, just getting back into 12mg and trying my juice store out, they must be at least a year steeping, Colonel Boom’s 1837 is crazy good.
It’s almost black, let me see if I can get a picture...
16179FDB-E25E-4761-9E6B-C881011FFF88.jpeg

On a side note, just getting back into 12mg and trying my juice store out, they must be at least a year steeping, Colonel Boom’s 1837 is crazy good.
It’s almost black, let me see if I can get a picture...
View attachment 167223
I think that's what's known as "special reserve"

If that was whisky it would be worth hundreds :D

I think that's what's known as "special reserve"

If that was whisky it would be worth hundreds :D
Put them in fancy black packaging, have some cheap drip tips manufactured with branding on. Slap it as a "limited edition".

Cash in and move to the Bahamas.

Would these be ok for MTL in the Ares RTA with them being 80vg
I've never used an Ares so don't know how well it wicks generally but as long as the coil can wick well it should be fine for MTL.

We used to sell Fallstreak to quite a few MTL users and they worked in things like the iFree 20 with their BVC coil heads.

Back
Top Bottom