What's new

Rincoe Mechman 80W TC Mod

Got one today from ecigone.

Looks and feels great
Now I just need a decent low power tank and coil set up to last me all day.

More expense.

Using my SS Rincoe as I type ... there great for RDAs :2thumbsup:

dv22c64.jpg

Shame it wasn’t available in SS when I ordered as most of my tanks are SS

Black looks good but the only downside is that the buttons are also black and I have to keep looking for the fire button
I just need to find a 25mm+ tank that will allow a decent vape at around 1-0.7 Ohm build, that way I could get a whole day out of just one battery.

Shame it wasn’t available in SS when I ordered as most of my tanks are SS

Black looks good but the only downside is that the buttons are also black and I have to keep looking for the fire button
I just need to find a 25mm+ tank that will allow a decent vape at around 1-0.7 Ohm build, that way I could get a whole day out of just one battery.

I also have a black one and when holding it I keep my thumb on the notch just above the fire button ... just find it easy to hit the fire button that way :)

sAnhf1a.jpg

@WASD in Blue but there are six of those notches.
I have to keep looking to see which way round I’m holding the mod.
I’m thinking of putting a subtle sticker on the fire button so it identifies it.
I also have a black one and when holding it I keep my thumb on the notch just above the fire button ... just find it easy to hit the fire button that way :)

sAnhf1a.jpg

@pixelhazard @WASD in Blue @Snakebitex10 are you guys having any problems with the fire button?

Mine decided to stick in the on position twice yesterday, a quick press of the button released it.
I’ve never had a tank leak on the mod and to the best of my knowledge I’ve never got juice in the button, also I can’t see a way of opening it to clean

Any help greatly received

@pixelhazard @WASD in Blue @Snakebitex10 are you guys having any problems with the fire button?

Mine decided to stick in the on position twice yesterday, a quick press of the button released it.
I’ve never had a tank leak on the mod and to the best of my knowledge I’ve never got juice in the button, also I can’t see a way of opening it to clean

Any help greatly received
altought not easy to differentiate, is the button getting stuck or the actual switch behind ? seen many cases of the button getting stuck due to dirt getting around it, and some mods have really small tolerance gap between the button and the housing.

@KytanDale Im planning to remove the tank and battery and spray the button with isp alcohol then leave it over night to dry.

Unless you advise different.

I bought one a few weeks ago. The button on mine kept sticking too. I contacted Ecigone, they refunded me and told me to throw the mod away.

@DaveVapes

That's probably why they are selling them off cheap to get them off the shelf. Will have to have a look at the invoice to see how long I've had it.
Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom