What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

REJUICED - JUICE OF THE WEEK American Grape Soda

Hi @danbottomburp , Most of our juice of the week deals are actually £1 per bottle.
We don't have the resources to have a full blown marketing team and a lot of work is outsourced.
We definitely don't believe in tricking people into buying stuff it was a genuine mistake that sadly slipped by us. (our fault not he graphic designer).

E.g. last weeks juice of the week was Dragon's Milk @ £1.25

Lauren

Attachments

• unnamed (6).jpg
    unnamed (6).jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Got my order today but it's really harsh on the throat. Could it be down the coils? It's a new quad coil on a smok baby beast 2ml. I've only just got it so not sure what best coils to use in it yet.

Got my order today but it's really harsh on the throat. Could it be down the coils? It's a new quad coil on a smok baby beast 2ml. I've only just got it so not sure what best coils to use in it yet.
Hi , If you received any harsh juice please contact the girls on support and they will happily replace it.

Hi , If you received any harsh juice please contact the girls on support and they will happily replace it.

Thanks for the reply I've got 17 bottles of it though. Should i test them all of will be a batch number?

We've not had any reports of any harshness on the American Grape batches so unlikely. Please try a new coil with a new bottle. However nicotine can quickly turn harsh in weather like we are all experiencing recently. Please try to keep bottles out of direct sun light also juice left in the hot car can quickly turn them bad.
Either way the girls will make you happy!

Andrew

Last edited:
Hi @danbottomburp , Most of our juice of the week deals are actually £1 per bottle.
We don't have the resources to have a full blown marketing team and a lot of work is outsourced.
We definitely don't believe in tricking people into buying stuff it was a genuine mistake that sadly slipped by us. (our fault not he graphic designer).

E.g. last weeks juice of the week was Dragon's Milk @ £1.25

Lauren

Well on the price part , which in this case is £1 , Put "Now only £1" or it looks like its 50p a bottle , I will admit its very clever marketing but misleading .

Back
Top Bottom