What's new

REJUICED - JUICE OF THE WEEK American Grape Soda

Kwisatz Haderach

Achiever
For those interested https://rejuiced.com/american-grape-soda-eliquid

H3LCk6PSA4Hd0GYGvHIIoYRrNoGtbbu00AKGu8sNuZMH8QFTq-ghvpfx5PwBG6IULb5qdAQ3Kp4m_iBr4IinibRLU3p9ZyR74MqDXypM5ul4S6nbKB7ijSS2FIs2BqMdsDweDA8_f_UmXOa91fHiRFaM_i3MlzVMJRggzsI=s0-d-e1-ft

I'm currently using it. It's actually okay tastes like those Shisha Pens, in grape flavour? Something like that

Talk about false advertising not a pound and not half price , still good price and it's nice

Tried a number of premium grape juices, ruthless is my fav but this isn't far off

Talk about false advertising not a pound and not half price , still good price and it's nice
Hi I apologise for the confusion ! just to confirm it is actually 50% off as American Grape is usually £2.49 however our (outsourced) marketing guy has mistakenly left the £1 sticker in the top corner !
I'm carefully wording as this is outside our forum but please leave the comment "POV free bottle" and they will add a free bottle for the misunderstanding.

Mods if this is considered advertising sorry! please let me know and I will happily remove it.

Lauren

Last edited:
Hi I apologise for the confusion ! just to confirm it is actually 50% off as American Grape is usually £2.49 however our (outsourced) marketing guy has mistakenly left the £1 sticker in the top corner !
I'm carefully wording as this is outside our forum but please leave the comment "POV free bottle" and they will add a free bottle for the misunderstanding.

Mods if this is considered advertising sorry! please let me know and I will happily remove it.

Lauren
im not a mod but i think your safe on this Lauren as you are only replying to clear a confusion up concerning the advertizing.

I'm currently using it. It's actually okay tastes like those Shisha Pens, in grape flavour? Something like that

this is probaly my all time fave juice, from rejuiced & after a 2/3 week steep its awesome stuff..

@vapermike You should start to find our liquids require a lot less/no steeping soon as we've been working hard building up our pre-steeped stock.

Andrew

I pulled them up about this exact same thing weeks ago and they said that it was someone else's fault then as well.
It's not a mistake, it's a slick perfectly thought out bit of sales patter designed to suck people in.
If it was a mistake, then they would have already changed it from weeks ago when they told me they would.
But hey, at least you got a free bottle.

Back
Top Bottom