What's new

Rejuiced - Creamy Vanilla Custard | £1.25 - 10ml

Custards I keep until I can't wait any longer. Longer the better for me. Give it a go after 2 weeks if it tastes great all good. I think a fresh custard tastes of chemicals but an older one tastes fantastic even past its vape by date.

Mine arrived today too, think it needs a bit more of a steep. What is the general opinion? A couple of weeks maybe?

Most custards get better the longer you leave them. I'm vaping a custard that's over 2 years old.

Most custards get better the longer you leave them. I'm vaping a custard that's over 2 years old.
Wow, don't think I can wait two years! I read on their site that most liquids are pre-steeped and ready to vape. I guess that would be the fruit flavours and as this was manufactured on the 3rd of March it's not quite ready yet.

Wow, don't think I can wait two years! I read on their site that most liquids are pre-steeped and ready to vape. I guess that would be the fruit flavours and as this was manufactured on the 3rd of March it's not quite ready yet.

I made up a litre of custard donut and started smoking again before it was finished. I'm back vaping, and have litres of old juice that are 2 years old. They all still taste pretty good.:)

Mine turned up this a.m also, really good straight from the box, but will leave some to steep as recommended by the experts here.

Fruit and citrus flavours can be vaped straight away or so i've read ,I don't really like these flavours so dont vape them anymore but custard, creams, vanilla , milk types of vape do benefit from a bit of patience .

Oh my, should we expect vintage year custards. Like good red?
"Ladies and gentlemen, for your vaping pleasure, I present you with this vintage 2015 creamy custard, mixed and steeped in deep caves of Scottish mountains for 3 years in quartz bottles. Loooooong maturing process in optimized temperature, humidity and total darkness assured unforgettable flavour-mind-blowing experience revealing all of the complexity of best quality custards..."[emoji1]

"Ladies and gentlemen, for your vaping pleasure, I present you with this vintage 2015 creamy custard, mixed and steeped in deep caves of Scottish mountains for 3 years in quartz bottles. Loooooong maturing process in optimized temperature, humidity and total darkness assured unforgettable flavour-mind-blowing experience revealing all of the complexity of best quality custards..."[emoji1]

It was a 500ml plastic bottle, apart from that, pretty much spot on! :gaming2:

Nah just keep in the bottle it came in and vape it when you wanna . Pick your nose have a fart vape some more

Back
Top Bottom