What's new

Rejuiced - Creamy Vanilla Custard | £1.25 - 10ml

Excellent thanks just ordered some to try along with a few other flavours..it’s time to try some sweet stuff.

Its nice off the bat but leave it longer and its a hit

Hmm, now I'm contemplating leaving one bottle on the side :14:

Heads up guys, I noticed the delivery address says Essex but it's a glitch from their end; Confirmed by @REJUICED when I messaged them earlier. Nothing to worry about it will be at your door.

Hmm, now I'm contemplating leaving one bottle on the side :14:

Heads up guys, I noticed the delivery address says Essex but it's a glitch from their end; Confirmed by @REJUICED when I messaged them earlier. Nothing to worry about it will be at your door.
I thought it was something wrong with PayPal so edited my address to the correct one.

Update: It came the next day since I ordered before 4PM. Very fast delivery, I opened a bottle and it's not even that bad, considering the price. Will be back again.

Mine arrived today. I'll stick them in the cupboard for a few weeks. They were made less than 2 weeks ago so will probably need a good steep.

Me still got around 90ml left from previous order well over a year ago. A nice golden brown now and tasting great.

Update: It came the next day since I ordered before 4PM. Very fast delivery, I opened a bottle and it's not even that bad, considering the price. Will be back again.
Its not often they do a discount on the custard but when they do I buy as much as I can afford and keep it for ages ,as @MrDJ says it gets lush when it gets older than you favourite pair of pants. Glad you like it.

Mine arrived today too, think it needs a bit more of a steep. What is the general opinion? A couple of weeks maybe?

Back
Top Bottom