What's new

Really?

Joking aside, thanks so much for making me laugh out loud so often!

I know a few of u have worried in the past about what to write and if i would take offence but im pretty much chilled and I can take it and give it no problem (no, stop! U know what i mean)

Yeah im a woman but i see myself as one of the lads on here. I know its all in jest.

So please keep on taking the piss, let's keep laughing and have some gutter talk occasionally! Don't change!

Love u guys........ps: im not pissed!!.......:hmm::hmm:

Sitting here on me tod now, had a afternoon nap after work so, fucking wide awake now!

Going to see whats on offer in the sales!! Keep and eye on your post boxes, remember i have your addresses! Pmsl!!

Love honey here i come!

I know a few of u have worried in the past about what to write and if i would take offence but im pretty much chilled and I can take it and give it no problem (no, stop! U know what i mean)

Yeah im a woman but i see myself as one of the lads on here. I know its all in jest.

So please keep on taking the piss, let's keep laughing and have some gutter talk occasionally! Don't change!

Sitting here on me tod now, had a afternoon nap after work so, fucking wide awake now!

Going to see whats on offer in the sales!! Keep and eye on your post boxes, remember i have your addresses! Pmsl!!

Love honey here i come!

Have a good ‘un Dee. I took an afternoon nap too. Huge mistake [emoji1787]

Love honey here i come!
Even though I am single, please do not send me a Mater Bater, no-one needs that in their lives. :18::18:

Back
Top Bottom