What's new

Ralfy's Emporium, closing down sale, 50% Off

Bit gutted about them closing down as i only found their web site last month and order a Duster today i ordered 2 Apocalypse 2nd gen RDAs.

I guess there's pro's and cons to every material, bottom line, when he's gone there'll be no more, hope you got the spring too.

I guess there's pro's and cons to every material, bottom line, when he's gone there'll be no more, hope you got the spring too.
Just had another look on there and they still have the spring in stock so add one to my basket ready will order tomorrow.

Just had a gander at the site, looks like he catered for mechs n drippers at the skint end of the market, would need to shift fasttech volume at them prices to make a buck, so it's not too surprising their closing.

I just cant resist not ordering more so i have.
A upgrade spring for my Duster.
A Serenity style mech in black.
A Pandora style mech in copper / red
A Knucklehead vapes Duster Build Mat
And a shit load of wires Ni80 and 316L wire :D

Bit gutted about them closing down as i only found their web site last month and order a Duster today i ordered 2 Apocalypse 2nd gen RDAs.

The ones with the blue coloured post screws are easier to work with and a better quality screw, however, the ones with the stainless screws are fine as well, but the slots on the screw head are a bit more tricky to work with, the screwdriver tends to "cam out" on them.

I just cant resist not ordering more so i have.
A upgrade spring for my Duster.
A Serenity style mech in black.
A Pandora style mech in copper / red
A Knucklehead vapes Duster Build Mat
And a shit load of wires Ni80 and 316L wire :D

No Knuckle Rda? I bought two ages ago, tbh I was disappointed with them, the airflow didn't really work for me, you cant really adjust it down very well.

The ones with the blue coloured post screws are easier to work with and a better quality screw, however, the ones with the stainless screws are fine as well, but the slots on the screw head are a bit more tricky to work with, the screwdriver tends to "cam out" on them.
Thanks mate for letting me no i will keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom