What's new

Ralfy's Emporium, closing down sale, 50% Off

andipandi

Legend
Loved Knucklehead Vapes, sad days indeed.

With a heavy heart we regret to announce that Ralfys Emporium will be closed as of the end of April 2020. We are offering a discount on all clearance items with the code CLOSEDOWN50.
A massive thank you to everyone, big love to you and yours.

https://www.ralfysemporium.com/

Shame it won’t ship to N Ireland. Had a few things in my cart.

Shame it won’t ship to N Ireland. Had a few things in my cart.

You could contact them and ask if they could post to NI, they've always been a friendly bunch. Some dirt cheap prices there, before the 50% off, not partaking though, I have enough gear already.

I'm just looking at the duster mod...anybody know if there any good?

Cheers
The copper version is up there, but it's an 18650, so can't hit like those with a 21700. I'd love one, but brass and Copper are os, and I don't feel the black copper version. Neither the aluminium or Stainless steel are worth it, in my view, because of the battery.
But, for the price, it's hard to turn down.

Cheers raptorex...didn't realise about the battery difference...thinking of maybe getting a mech but want something powerful...have you any recomendations please?

Cheers raptorex...didn't realise about the battery difference...thinking of maybe getting a mech but want something powerful...have you any recomendations please?
I'm not really your man. I think @John R is the man for that question.
I've got a Tauren Max, which is a good mod. However I'd suggest a Timesvape Dreamer mod. It's about £60. Beautifully made and hits like the proverbial. I'd look for a version with the constant contact switch, V1.5 I believe they call it. But there's nothing really wrong with the version 1.

I bought a copper duster off them a month or so ago, for an 18650, it's not shit...

Back
Top Bottom