What's new

Rainbow Vapes 50% off concentrates

StuPot

Achiever
They have a 50% off discount code for certain brands at the moment. I just ordered 8 concentrates for a bit over £9 with postage.
Screenshot_20220123-204606__01.jpeg

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/

Thanks very much, might have to delve into that, not bought any for ages, trying not to, but running out of key component flavours.

@StuPot thanks for the heads up on this discount code,

Is there a cut off date for this code?
I ordered some concentrates last week and am still waiting for them to steep.
Dont want to order just because of an offer then pour them down the sink.

@Snakebitex10

I wasn't sure myself and was curious because I plan on buying some more so I emailed them. This was the reply:

Hi Stu,

Thanks for the email,

I would say indefinitely to be honest as the flavour concentrates have lost popularity in recent months It's safe to say theyll be on offer until end feb for definite

Thanks

Paul

@Lucas James 27 If I were you I'd probably be cheeky and email them mentioning the mistake. The guy that I've spoke with seems like a good guy so I wouldn't be surprised if he helped you somehow.

@Lucas James 27 If I were you I'd probably be cheeky and email them mentioning the mistake. The guy that I've spoke with seems like a good guy so I wouldn't be surprised if he helped you somehow.
Thanks mate but I had a tracking notification that my parcel has been dispatched now. He (James) is a really nice guy and I have dealt with him on quite a few occasions. I’ve spent enough money already this month so I’m going give this one a miss this time lol.

Flavorah (most are out of date, not bothered about that) are already discounted so that's a double bargain, if the discount code works on those as well. Molinberry: always overpriced imo (at most sites) so the 50% off is something quite necessary.

Talk of the devil, my parcel has just been delivered. Fair play they don’t hang about at Rainbow Vapes.

Back
Top Bottom