What's new

Rainbow Sale

Bit late on this but still loads available, I ordered £50 worth over the weekend. Some interesting sounding flavours there, I didn't fancy the brie one!

Bit late on this but still loads available, I ordered £50 worth over the weekend. Some interesting sounding flavours there, I didn't fancy the brie one!
Actually Flavorah Brie flavour if used correctly and very sparingly makes cheesecakes more authentic tasting and adds richness and depth. It was the last flavour that I ever thought I’d buy but after seeing some of my favourite mixer’s utilising it in their recipes I had to give it a go and it’s nowhere near as bad as I had imagined, it just needs to be used with a bit of respect that’s all.

Actually Flavorah Brie flavour if used correctly and very sparingly makes cheesecakes more authentic tasting and adds richness and depth. It was the last flavour that I ever thought I’d buy but after seeing some of my favourite mixer’s utilising it in their recipes I had to give it a go and it’s nowhere near as bad as I had imagined, it just needs to be used with a bit of respect that’s all.
Steady @Lucas James 27! I need NO encouragement to revisit Rainbow, you are gettiing me intigued wi' these niche flavours; 600+ is enough!!

Steady @Lucas James 27! I need NO encouragement to revisit Rainbow, you are gettiing me intigued wi' these niche flavours; 600+ is enough!!
I get you mate, I’m in the same boat and I’m rapidly running out of room to put everything especially these concentrates but when I see a sale or the next best flavour I’m all over it lol.

I gave up on creating my own recipes for now and just make recipes by other reputable mixers and I have tried some beauties fair play.
I do occasionally throw together some of ID10-T's or maybe something that catches my interest from 'Developed' but, mostly, US recipes are faaaaar too sweet. TBH, I have found that the 'quoted' mixers are a little over-hyped and, so far, outside of perhaps 'Nevans' I have yet to find a UK mixer who inspires me. Our own @Mr Ripple is as good as any (I mixed and slightly remixed one of his nut recipes and still use it), it's my Scottish bloody-mindedness........if I mix enough flavours, enough times, I am BOUND to come up with something? Maybe:hmm:. As for 20% Brie WTAF:eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom