What's new

Rainbow Sale

phatbhoy

Postman
After hitting the 600+ mark re flavouring I swore.......ENOUGH! Buuuuut, Rainbow are having a sale on Molinberry and I simply couldn't resist:54:. Although close to or past BBD, I took a punt on a few flavours I wouldn't normally try and glad I did. Most (I bought a couple of dozen) are different enough from other flavour houses to be worth having, with the 'shape up Pear' being pretty distinctly different to be interesting, the RY4 defo decent and a unique take on Jam with their 'Blueberry Jam'. Funnily enough the only, Nope, for me, was a Capella Liquorice, which was a bit on the perfumy side for my taste, I like my liquorices a tad more bitter (some have argued, to suit my personality:25:). Defo worth trying Molinberry with this sale. To the Mods, if this is in the wrong place (maybe Mixology?) please boot it over there.

Thanks for the heads up mate. I have already made a order from this sale and had it delivered today, I bought some Molinberry and quite a few Flavorah concentrates that are selling for a quid each. I’m never put off by the date on concentrates as I have some that are well over five years old and they are still good, so long as they are kept cool and out of sunlight they will last with the exception of those that are suspended in VG or a NET maybe. Like you I have said “ENOUGH!” many times before but I see a sale and Ka-ching I’ve ordered more, the last time I looked at my stash on ELR I was in the 700’s but I expect it has risen a lot since then lol.

Thanks for the heads up mate. I have already made a order from this sale and had it delivered today, I bought some Molinberry and quite a few Flavorah concentrates that are selling for a quid each. I’m never put off by the date on concentrates as I have some that are well over five years old and they are still good, so long as they are kept cool and out of sunlight they will last with the exception of those that are suspended in VG or a NET maybe. Like you I have said “ENOUGH!” many times before but I see a sale and Ka-ching I’ve ordered more, the last time I looked at my stash on ELR I was in the 700’s but I expect it has risen a lot since then lol.
Agreed re the BBD. I am truly addicted to buying flavours.....just shit at mixing 'em:17:. But I do have a load of fun.

Back
Top Bottom