What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

That’s just wrong on so many level, man that sounds like hell in a sandwich [emoji23]
He was also a huge fan of Tayto cheese and onion crisps sandwiches and all I ever seen him drink was a glass of buttermilk. :eek: :D

What winning in the poll?

The winners are;

Original soaked
Raspberry revenge
Strawberry apocalypse

These are the three that will become permanent and we’ll put them in production this week :)

The rest will hit the road!

He was also a huge fan of Tayto cheese and onion crisps sandwiches and all I ever seen him drink was a glass of buttermilk. :eek: :D

Nothing wrong with a crisp sandwich, but a mars bar sandwich? Man that’s just plain weird [emoji23]

The winners are;

Original soaked
Raspberry revenge
Strawberry apocalypse

These are the three that will become permanent and we’ll put them in production this week :)

The rest will hit the road!

Delighted about the Original Soaked Lee.

Delighted about the Original Soaked Lee.

Yeah I think there is quite a few people that are pleased too mate, it was number one by a mile! Surprised me really, I was expecting it to be the least popular. I think it’s just one of those flavours that you need to take a bit of a gamble on to really understand how it tastes. Really difficult to describe fully isn’t it!

Yeah I think there is quite a few people that are pleased too mate, it was number one by a mile! Surprised me really, I was expecting it to be the least popular. I think it’s just one of those flavours that you need to take a bit of a gamble on to really understand how it tastes. Really difficult to describe fully isn’t it!

It's got that je ne sais quoi so to speak

Back
Top Bottom