What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PrimeVapes save up to 93%

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
50oh_mGtIiTYoMfzbwucHLYyjcPimfBkQ1JSpnnqMLZc20LdyQ1fAODDjXF7qWrSUnglm2ASevGP4t7e9d2T2ssuH452c9_6LpnoVZZyrVjJ9Sh-tpLIgb1guD6bBZiywS_tt8e99_ZxWAixzClXoXYg2LdOtR1iF0g=s0-d-e1-ft

hNQSAL1N-C13y-5YkLC86ujlJGHbKzxuyuZ8hyty5eewEpyvWrmNf2d9DUHIXFA_g17yKqnkKUhyTeB29gofX41kxBg9VdWbWdh2-ccZAhqL3NBkSlIwo4f02RqWNJy6MiGNIuhMZ8i1cST4pYwDjfaPZlhO9lH0S5g=s0-d-e1-ft

Save a whopping 93% on our discontinued flavours this weekend.
No discount code needed.

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/99p-deals

What's more, we've upgraded our discount code for this weekend only, see details below.

Limited stock available

oy8zPOMZ0cUN1FMQURfqIE8pBC2zMAeRoYdpLsev5R1RDW_HjM0WpKQsj0jqACaeabtkc38YxtlbqV36D-3VHmvqbD7iYGp5ZLW0b15mQeGaUKNTXxt-TlnzVkKombqYAHLGSwatGRPNxDJ4yW65W8PRBRxTZyGv9iE=s0-d-e1-ft

Discount details

Order 6 bottles or less
Save 50%!
Use code BIG50 at checkout
No minimum spend required
Valid for all shortfills*

7 bottles or more?
Save 60%!
Use code LUCKY7 at checkout
Valid on all shortfills* for a limited time

*excludes clearance items and nicotine shots

fUVON2vprQCucGwiIzm4Az5guPAKmE_uDj-IuvZcr5TBzLUGB3VOoe6byLi8-LytvCUrhquSmQDjQth8paIMguQJUsIsLfjNYLXEFG-PqpBukJuv8kRcKYDIV2q8zJcZFNj9_BewP3FSAxvLEk4euTHxhbUPjieQnJQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Something very special indeed...
This year we've made our own winter treat and taken the best flavours from the best desserts. It really is a bit of a mystery flavour, but for those that have trust in our products, we'd 100% recommend you try this range, it is without a shadow of a doubt, our most complex and luxurious recipe to date.

Limited to 50 bottles per flavour

We will not be re stocking this range in December, once its gone, it is indeed gone.

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/

Stupid bloody sales. I’ve really fecked up my budget now. 7 bottles of original spiced. No will power

@Lee list sent, then resent as I fucked it up, yes really (seems I have trouble counting to 7) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fucking hell could have saved meself a few more quid oh well 50% is good enough

20191122_154102.jpeg

Fucking hell could have saved meself a few more quid oh well 50% is good enough

View attachment 205741

Ah mate I’m sorry! There is never really a good time to put on a bigger code without upsetting anyone that’s ordered recently :(

It’s literally just for Black Friday, there is no way I could afford to do this regularly :)

Ah mate I’m sorry! There is never really a good time to put on a bigger code without upsetting anyone that’s ordered recently :(

It’s literally just for Black Friday, there is no way I could afford to do this regularly :)
Like I said more than happy with 50% off pal not a problem at all, fine juices for a good price carry on boss

Grabbed the last 3 bottles of sour shushie earlier today, the bloody nic shot cost more [emoji15][emoji6] proper bargain [emoji106]

That's what i get for going out with my missus and the kid.... i look after a kid and my missusbought nothing..... and i missed the juices i wanted as sold out.... @Lee my soul is crying... ;(

Back
Top Bottom