What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PrimeVapes , Occult Owl etc 50% off

Do you lay awake at night, thinking of ways in which you can really feck up your life. Or do these idea's come to you in inspirational flash after a crate of craft ale.

Haha it’s actually not that bad at all if people buy them as they are intended. I have a chart which tells me the exact amounts of each to add so I don’t need to keep working it out.

I best make another chart up for the 72mg guys [emoji23]

To be honest, it’s less confusing and easier all around to just choose 70/30 no nic shots and just leave in the notes what you’re planning on doing with it. I can then take care of it for you to get the ratios exact.

Thanks buddy, a star you are :2thumbsup:

30 ml 72 mg pg nic, plus 10 ml 70/30 lees custard plus 3 mg vg nicshot = hallucination heaven

I can’t believe you’re still vaping that mate [emoji23]
Last 5 mls left
God knows what I’m going to have to do after this finishes.
Having bad thoughts.. if I don’t post after a few days then you might as well take me off the mailing list :)))

Last 5 mls left
God knows what I’m going to have to do after this finishes.
Having bad thoughts.. if I don’t post after a few days then you might as well take me off the mailing list :)))

I hope you’re still alive? Not seen you around today mate [emoji23]

@Lee just stuck another order in no nic shots required pal

Missing my limesicle and fancies the prime fruit one too and 1 lemonada why not it's Xmas
Screenshot_20181219-105226_Chrome.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom