What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PrimeVapes , Occult Owl etc 50% off

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
Few updates thought it needed a fresh thread
TnRCVodOlAKDVMHfyA7ufFpwOKtqBh_4LIEynJ62SO6ePHJeHjqOcmpZdfdgoq6JWBHAWIMLO3YfVk1Lx717oBAeZM6LuKxuE0cKsJcFaLRJ1RZuyWOfGSRMEcqsbB-0Z2ZU0jULSmULDCf2RXXVSpHrsaWR1qzTvL0=s0-d-e1-ft

(50ml shortfills)
Custom Ratios
GibWvTPUb7GOX0JXop_K7Skmal7H0sNjnmIzDpw75owFXKISFhXtLX-JSB9E--dB1diGj-b-5v-DFhrQNNFAr336dXGThHOOu2IOTKARX4xg_ByYs9h4pTlLt44aLJfN1TzS9YeJZZLDNXq9m4CHiSjxTxcCDjKxoxs=s0-d-e1-ft

7RZc2PHGcDiIq-eB6wb2uHm7z89O5iUXFwJRGvB2uZgQaQvM0FdlD0GHidlC6Gey17eOLnLCb6xLV4Hd6UP45aV-i2MOwUcZYg9eW-zI5c_EdP5yYYxMtqYxniwEaQw3w26RGEQ1nYJaMJ0WbI2k7auK2jWa8GQhGkg=s0-d-e1-ft

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/

We have added special delivery by 1pm as a shipping option. No waiting around, with you the next working day before 1pm guaranteed.
Only £3.99 to upgrade for orders over £25.00.

This will be the last email from us this side of Christmas, we would just to thank you for your business throughout this year and we hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

(from the email)

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/

@Lee if I bought some 60/40 in 0mg, am I correct in thinking if I added 10ml of 100% PG 72mg Nic I would end up with 12mg at 50/50 ratio. BTW, fantastic idea offering this pal.

Last edited:
Am I right then :18: where is that calculator from too @Huggett ?

Actually you’re wrong, the ratios advertised are the end ratios when adding our included 100% VG nicotine shots.

So, you’ll need to buy a 60/40 shortfilll with 1x nicotine shot (you don’t need to add the nicotine shot but this selects the correct size) and add 10ml of 100% VG 72mg nicotine. To make it exactly 60VG/40PG

Or you can just do as you have always been doing and buy a regular 70/30 shortfill for 3mg, don’t add the shot but add 10ml of 72mg PG based nic. That will make, to be exact - 53VG/47PG

I hope that helps!

Edit - sorry I read that as you wanted 60/40 as the end ratio before I typed it! Same answer still applies near enough, the last option I mentioned is the least faff and damn near 50/50 [emoji16]

To be honest, it’s less confusing and easier all around to just choose 70/30 no nic shots and just leave in the notes what you’re planning on doing with it. I can then take care of it for you to get the ratios exact.

To be honest, it’s less confusing and easier all around to just choose 70/30 no nic shots and just leave in the notes what you’re planning on doing with it. I can then take care of it for you to get the ratios exact.
Do you lay awake at night, thinking of ways in which you can really feck up your life. Or do these idea's come to you in inspirational flash after a crate of craft ale.

Back
Top Bottom