What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PrimeVapes, Dripworx Advent Calender, + free shipping

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
primenewxmas_350x.png

"The Dripworx advent calendar is finally here!
For the remaining days of December we have some awesome deals for you guys! To kick this off with a bang, It gives us great pleasure to announce FREE shipping on all orders, all December.

Whats more, We will be running a Dripworx Advent calendar all December! Each day we will mark down one Dripworx flavour at random to a awesome price, hey... we may even mark down a couple of other things, just to make it fun.

Fun, we love fun here... so today, We have marked down our hardware also. Want to come grab a authentic rebuildable dripper to enjoy your festive treats on? Be our guest, They are now marked down.

No code is needed, We will markdown a selection at random each day, You can find our advent calendar deals by clicking on the advent calendar link, Located at the navigation bar on our home page.

Dont worry, were not going to spam your email daily to let you know what the days offer is, we will leave it to you to check out!

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/advent-calendar
A7hWvGoEEWf_Xc13UqIA8BVJ9Q3tqsoig-Lyvxso5vzmWWs4xC7t7WYE9q1mRLK3Lu3uvOC7CxFbz4SrIIdLUg5N-1o4EfNc1jybd7_EjjOXWsj8aKylu7Awln8VQtRFyYqqgnzhiCYEUK_wfEoUm3wRKbk4YeZHI3IG3Q4=s0-d-e1-ft

Oh shit....can I really justify getting that 24mm twisted Messes?......or the flawless?

Er.....or both?

for fucks sake man! You ain't helping!

I've just got my lad 2 stone Island polo shirts for Xmas and really should be getting Tina her xmas present......

Stone island polo shirts? Is he planning a tear up at the football??;)

tell the Mrs you'll get her something extra special, sorted

images

Stone island polo shirts? Is he planning a tear up at the football??;)

tell the Mrs you'll get her something extra special, sorted

images
Unfortunately my Son has inherited my love of terrace wear.....and a love of West Ham [emoji2]

Inside todays advent calendar door....

120 cream pop

Moo liquids - banana/strawberry/neapolitan

Drippers

Dripworx zest appeal

No peeking into tomorrows door please, or il take the calander away from you!

[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Dear Diary
Today I resisted the temptation to partake in one of @PrimeVapes cunning offers. I'm determined not to crack, the children are already eating grit sandwiches and huddling around a candle for warmth of an evening and if I spend much more money i'll have to actually light it.

Back
Top Bottom