What's new

PrimeVapes BIG50's Back (limited time)

Second order just arrived. Christ, the limesicle is bloody delicious. Not normally a fruit/drink/popsicle kinda guy but this is damn good!!

sorry for spamming this post. But those who haven’t tried prime Vapes, I would def recommend

Second order just arrived. Christ, the limesicle is bloody delicious. Not normally a fruit/drink/popsicle kinda guy but this is damn good!!

sorry for spamming this post. But those who haven’t tried prime Vapes, I would def recommend
Yeah limesicle is my all time favourite so bloody moorish, blackcurrant lemonade is becoming a close 2nd

Great news mate, agree the limesicle has caught many customers by surprise! Even the guys that don’t like menthol fall in love with it, if you’re going to try anything from the site I would say that’s one of the must try’s!

I’m pleased you’re enjoying your newfound juice!

Yeah limesicle is my all time favourite so bloody moorish, blackcurrant lemonade is becoming a close 2nd

That’s what I’m on today the blackcurrant, seems to be a bit of a marmite flavour. Some customers have been going on like it’s the best thing since sliced bread, others say it tastes rank haha!

It’s nice with a ice shot too! [emoji16]

Glad to hear this coz I've ordered a bottle today along with a few other flavours and it was the one I was a bit on the fence about having. It's my first order with Prime Vapes. Hope they live up to the praise they get on this forum :)

So far all good. The jam Roly poly custard isnt doing much for me. But going to steep a little longer and hopefully it does. Custard slice is also a favourite so far too.

still to try clotted custard and custard deluxe

@Hodge you are in for a treat. What other flavours have you ordered?

I ordered Purple Rain, Limonada and Electric Lemonade. I got an ice nic shot for the Electric Lemonade coz a couple of the reviews said it made it better. I normally DIY but a run of bad concentrates has had me looking at shortfills. Haven't had much luck with any yet but all the ones I've had so far have been on clearance so I guess they're on clearance for a reason :18:

Great choices you will probably like them all, it is just to what degree as taste is so subjective, but Lee does not make a juice that is not good in my experience. You certainly picked some good ones there.
Come back and let us know your thoughts. Cheers

@Martvb60 Yeah will do. Hopefully should arrive tomorrow. Fresh set of coils and I'll be getting stuck in.

Back
Top Bottom