What's new

PrimeVapes BIG50's Back (limited time)

Last time I was able to pay via the Paypal merchant with my card...

Hmm that’s odd. I’ve just tried incognito on my desktop and the pay by card option is there.

Do you have a laptop or desktop you can try on? Does occasionally disappear on mobile for some reason.

I can always process a order manually for you with a BACS payment (we have a lot of customers that do this) option is there if you need it, just shout.

Hmm that’s odd. I’ve just tried incognito on my desktop and the pay by card option is there.

Do you have a laptop or desktop you can try on? Does occasionally disappear on mobile for some reason.

I can always process a order manually for you with a BACS payment (we have a lot of customers that do this) option is there if you need it, just shout.

it could be safari playing up as I have had a few issues. Managed to do it from my work computer though. Order in! Thanks lee

any news on strawberry slice being back in stock!??

it could be safari playing up as I have had a few issues. Managed to do it from my work computer though. Order in! Thanks lee

any news on strawberry slice being back in stock!??

No problem, glad you managed to sort it mate.

Strawberry slice - the next batch is due to go up the end of next week :)

You will only become addicted once you’ve tried prime vapes..please use caution unless you want to end up with amazing quality super tasty quality Eliquid at ridiculously brilliant prices..you have been warned.

You will only become addicted once you’ve tried prime vapes..please use caution unless you want to end up with amazing quality super tasty quality Eliquid at ridiculously brilliant prices..you have been warned.

really impressed just from the custard slice. So I went with clotted custard, custard deluxe and jam custard. Oh and a limesicle .

my aegis solo arrived today too! Got a tengu Rda so gonna put a build on later too!

really impressed just from the custard slice. So I went with clotted custard, custard deluxe and jam custard. Oh and a limesicle .

my aegis solo arrived today too! Got a tengu Rda so gonna put a build on later too!
Number one for custard vapes.

Back
Top Bottom