What's new

PrimeVapes 66% off, £5 a bottle

Bloody hell @Lee, you'll be on beans on toast for a month selling at that price [emoji23]
Order in, thanks mate.

I’ve not long received an order,,, but THIS is too good to pass on... gonna have to stick a small top up order in next week

Just ordered 7 juices. These juices are amazing.

So I now have something like 17 50ml bottles of this wonderful stuff. Only one I repeated was the prime fruit tropical with dragonfruit... Extremely juicy, almost to the point of wanting to drink.

So the best before dates are quite long on these... Thinking about adding nic along the way (in my experience it's the mic that often spoils slightly first?)

Anybody adds anything extra to these juices? Sometimes I miss not having as much menthol or the like for the sensation. Couldn't find any menthol type top ups at prime vapes. Hopefully not sacrlaidge discussing!

Just ordered 7 juices. These juices are amazing.

So I now have something like 17 50ml bottles of this wonderful stuff. Only one I repeated was the prime fruit tropical with dragonfruit... Extremely juicy, almost to the point of wanting to drink.

So the best before dates are quite long on these... Thinking about adding nic along the way (in my experience it's the mic that often spoils slightly first?)

Anybody adds anything extra to these juices? Sometimes I miss not having as much menthol or the like for the sensation. Couldn't find any menthol type top ups at prime vapes. Hopefully not sacrlaidge discussing!

Can always add an ice shot instead of standard nic
https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/nicotine-booster-shots/products/ice-cold-nic-shots

Edit - even though such things are considered deviant behaviour ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom