What's new

PrimeVapes 50% off

I've been vaping purple rain for almost two weeks with my mesh pro tank (tripple coil) and the juice is as clear as the first day I filled the tank. That's pretty fecking good considering I've been on holiday and drinking pretty much every night :)

IMG_20190407_140501736.jpg

I tried the strawberry slice and it is also very good. I've got two scoops and another custard to try but I'll be ordering lots more on this sale

Thanks

Wife works in the rugby club on a Sunday and just had to run down there with her purse so she can have a quick half now she has finished while I am stuck at home with the bloody kids who are going nuts chasing the puppy around the bloody house!!!

Know the feeling mate, was looking forward to a chilled weekend but I have been running around all weekend supervising. Dunno how many times I have said “no” today haha [emoji23]

I've been vaping purple rain for almost two weeks with my mesh pro tank (tripple coil) and the juice is as clear as the first day I filled the tank. That's pretty fecking good considering I've been on holiday and drinking pretty much every night :)

View attachment 189495

I tried the strawberry slice and it is also very good. I've got two scoops and another custard to try but I'll be ordering lots more on this sale

Thanks

Excellent results there mate! Lovely on mesh the purple rain too! Have you tried any of my other ones on the mesh coils? I found they really change the flavour on some [emoji16]

Excellent results there mate! Lovely on mesh the purple rain too! Have you tried any of my other ones on the mesh coils? I found they really change the flavour on some [emoji16]

Purple Rain is my favourite fruity vape. Just put in an order for some more

Purple Rain is my favourite fruity vape. Just put in an order for some more

I think that’s my favourite from the owl range too mate, toss up between that one and the limesicle for me [emoji16]

I think that’s my favourite from the owl range too mate, toss up between that one and the limesicle for me [emoji16]

I try to keep varying the flavours but I ran out of Purple Rain recently and am really craving it now.

I try to keep varying the flavours but I ran out of Purple Rain recently and am really craving it now.

I think you bagged the last two bottles too, so perfect timing [emoji23]

Took advantage of this code today, 2x Glaze Me Like A Donut and 2x Custard Slice (1 of each is a gift for a good friend who helped me out recently).

Thanks again!

Took advantage of this code today, 2x Glaze Me Like A Donut and 2x Custard Slice (1 of each is a gift for a good friend who helped me out recently).

Thanks again!

No worries! I hope you and your friend enjoy them.

Thanks very much for your order :)

Back
Top Bottom