What's new

PrimeVapes 50% off

I don’t stock any but pick yourself up a box of PG nic shots to keep in, if you add one of them instead of what comes with it - it will be damn close to 50/50 [emoji16]

Maybe I should look at getting some in!
Yes I add 10ml of 7.2 all pg nic to the 50ml shortfils works a treat after a steeping for a week with a daily shake..

I don’t stock any but pick yourself up a box of PG nic shots to keep in, if you add one of them instead of what comes with it - it will be damn close to 50/50 [emoji16]

Maybe I should look at getting some in!
May be a good idea bud, the OH would take some for her pod thing

Was thinking about buying here but all every single product review is 5 star. Has anyone bought from them before? Thanks

Was thinking about buying here but all every single product review is 5 star. Has anyone bought from them before? Thanks
All the time mate, quality juice and customer service, and the owner is a top bloke
Buy with confidence

A lot of people here regularly buy from prime vapes, if your thinking about it then I’d definetly say give them a try, I haven’t tried them all but the ones I have tried have all been bang on, flavour profiles really do taste as described when you are vaping them, will be making another order once what I like comes back in stock, the West Country Dairy stuff is the stand out range for me...

Every review is 5 star because the products are 5 star not because anything has been fixed [emoji23] trust me when I say you should buy from prime Vapes because @Lee who makes the juice is a fucking wizard and will have your tongue dancing like it's out on a Friday night out [emoji6]

Yet another order gone in my juice stash is starting to look like I don't buy any other juice!!

Yet another order gone in my juice stash is starting to look like I don't buy any other juice!!
I have the same problem at the moment. Theres a few juices ive had my eye on for a while, all recommended on here, but when I hover over the buy button I always seem to find myself back here

Back
Top Bottom