What's new

PrimeVapes £5 a bottle???

Been forgetting to update the JOTW, sorry, only a few days left on this one

92579544_10223007156551217_4638637969001938944_n.jpg

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/lemon-mess-50ml

Order placed, facied trying the custards :)

Clotted Custard
Custard Deluxe
Custard Slice
Lemon Mess
Purple Rain
Raspberry Revenge
Pineapple Passion

Should see me ok for a couple months :)

Order placed, facied trying the custards :)

Clotted Custard
Custard Deluxe
Custard Slice
Lemon Mess
Purple Rain
Raspberry Revenge
Pineapple Passion

Should see me ok for a couple months :)

Ohhh good choice mate, you’ll have to let me know how you get on with them :)

Ohhh good choice mate, you’ll have to let me know how you get on with them :)

Will do :)

I’ll leave the custards steep a couple weeks, got some Gremlin VC I had from the states been steeping since late December, takes ages!

Another order placed, need to stock up and get them all nicely steeped :)

Banana & Custard
Strawberry Apocalypse
Easy Bruv

Aaaand Powwow :) Haven’t had Powwow in ages!!! Forgot these were 50/50 ideal for a cheeky vape in work :)

Another order placed, need to stock up and get them all nicely steeped :)

Banana & Custard
Strawberry Apocalypse
Easy Bruv

Aaaand Powwow :) Haven’t had Powwow in ages!!! Forgot these were 50/50 ideal for a cheeky vape in work :)

Ohh good choices! How did you get on with your last order mate? You enjoying them :)

Ohh good choices! How did you get on with your last order mate? You enjoying them :)

I’m stuck working in London until Thursday mate, I’ll give some feedback next week after the nic shots are added ;) Looking forward to trying them all

Step dads loving his tobaccos though!!! I’m trying to get him onto more flavours, tried loads of mine but too sweet for him, he’s a pipe smoker so wants something similar to his usual Clan/Amphora/Troost tobaccos (I’m struggling there!) He does like the odd chocholate or minty juices though

Gave them all a quick try, I’m letting the custards steep a while, all really nice & smooth but I’ll put them away for a few weeks and see how they are. Got loads to use up!!

Been mainly vaping Easy Bruv, it’s a nice lovely chilled out vape first thing in the morning, got that in my Recurve @ 35w

Purple Rain in my Mesh Pro at 80w, bags of flavour!!!! Both these were good to go the next day.

I’ve stuck 9ml 100mg nic salt in the PowWow, hope I’ve got that right it’ll be for my Bantam/nautilus nic salt coil

Pay day next week I’ll stick another order in for a few more I fancied!

Gave them all a quick try, I’m letting the custards steep a while, all really nice & smooth but I’ll put them away for a few weeks and see how they are. Got loads to use up!!

Been mainly vaping Easy Bruv, it’s a nice lovely chilled out vape first thing in the morning, got that in my Recurve @ 35w

Purple Rain in my Mesh Pro at 80w, bags of flavour!!!! Both these were good to go the next day.

I’ve stuck 9ml 100mg nic salt in the PowWow, hope I’ve got that right it’ll be for my Bantam/nautilus nic salt coil

Pay day next week I’ll stick another order in for a few more I fancied!

Excellent result! Thanks for the feedback mate :)

I hope those custards end up being worth the wait for you!

Back
Top Bottom