What's new

PrimeVapes £5 a bottle???

Due to lockdown boredom I started experimenting with a couple of flavours.

Using a Profile 1.5 with a 0.13ohm mesh...........

Soak the wick with Apple Crumble. Proper soaked, like a scrubbers trollies on a friday night.

Then another good coating, this time using Ginger Sponge.

I would experiment with actual ratio's, something along the lines of two parts apple crumble to one part ginger sponge as a starting point but dripping it like that is working for now.

@Lee send me a crate of it and i'll sort it out :D (i'm kidding) but I need a decent name for the brew........sponge meets crumble............ spumble? hehe

But seriously, where's the fucking sweeties gone?

Due to lockdown boredom I started experimenting with a couple of flavours.

Using a Profile 1.5 with a 0.13ohm mesh...........

Soak the wick with Apple Crumble. Proper soaked, like a scrubbers trollies on a friday night.

Then another good coating, this time using Ginger Sponge.

I would experiment with actual ratio's, something along the lines of two parts apple crumble to one part ginger sponge as a starting point but dripping it like that is working for now.

@Lee send me a crate of it and i'll sort it out :D (i'm kidding) but I need a decent name for the brew........sponge meets crumble............ spumble? hehe

But seriously, where's the fucking sweeties gone?

Ohhh I like the sound of that, apple and ginger pie [emoji16]

Sweets, I don’t think anyone believes me but I’ve actually ordered a shit load multiple times off amazon and they never end up delivering them. I’ve tried 3 times and each time they reckon they can’t find the unit. So I’ve kind of given up until this stuff blows over :(

Adjustments.jpg

Ohhh I like the sound of that, apple and ginger pie [emoji16]

Sweets, I don’t think anyone believes me but I’ve actually ordered a shit load multiple times off amazon and they never end up delivering them. I’ve tried 3 times and each time they reckon they can’t find the unit. So I’ve kind of given up until this stuff blows over :(

View attachment 215189
haha, sounds like they are chancers.

Later on i'm going to try toffee chunk with the apple crumble :D

Step Dads chuffed to bits with his tobacco juices! What’s the recommended steep time @Lee I’ve told him to give it a week and just give them a good shake every day.

Step Dads chuffed to bits with his tobacco juices! What’s the recommended steep time @Lee I’ve told him to give it a week and just give them a good shake every day.

Hey mate, that’s great to hear. Thanks for the feedback :)

They are all steeped before sending out but a week after adding nicotine wouldn’t hurt!

Great cheers Lee.

I’m sticking another order in next week, few there I really fancy trying :14:

Need to make an order later today,

What’s the top 4 or 5 to go for here to hit the £30 mark :)

Main flavour profiles I usually like are strong fruity juices like mangos, raspberry’s, pineapples, grapes and always partial to a nice smooth custard, also like fruits with a nice koolada kick :)

Not really keen on tobaccos but did enjoy the old Manabush Nokomis if anything’s similar?

Ta Dave

Need to make an order later today,

What’s the top 4 or 5 to go for here to hit the £30 mark :)

Main flavour profiles I usually like are strong fruity juices like mangos, raspberry’s, pineapples, grapes and always partial to a nice smooth custard, also like fruits with a nice koolada kick :)

Not really keen on tobaccos but did enjoy the old Manabush Nokomis if anything’s similar?

Ta Dave
Limesicle is my favourite and good for your koolada kick, any of the prime fruits range, lemonade ranges, occult owls all good read the descriptions and go with what you like the sound of you could also add an ice nic shot if you want

Purple rain or grape lemonade for your grape
Pineapple passion or tropical lemonade for pineapple

My fav fruits are

1. Limesicle
2. Blackcurrant lemonade
3. Triple berry

Back
Top Bottom