What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PrimeVapes £5 a bottle???

Due to the sell out so quickly, a new JOTW has been added
r2n5de4AYe7ulFGlHM0En-wgj8o4gjR7cQBjdBsJq_M-BCsCKCPdenJeJ7VOd1J8Vjgh4iqhrJmL7OxnjYiXONx79FWY7SfzPh7j15OdH4RVmc8y3lHpRmfyqzSGIJYPqT0MLGUsGc_ciuQYDpY-9vrX4by9bQ=s0-d-e1-ft

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/jam-roly-poly-custard-50ml

Always been funny with jam in vapes,Mostly been jam on toast type things, but what the hell just ordered two to try. What swayed me the wife came out with it on a plate after tea yesterday for pudding,

Always been funny with jam in vapes,Mostly been jam on toast type things, but what the hell just ordered two to try. What swayed me the wife came out with it on a plate after tea yesterday for pudding,
Like a jam roll poly,only tried it once vape wise and found it average,not pv's though.

Probably like most folk with flavours if its on a plate and you love the taste of it, You try it in a vape flavour, It doesn't seem to translate . I adore fruit melons apples pears peaches strawberries all yer berries cherries as the true fruit, As vapes they either are tasteless bland or i just cant get, although the few prime vapes i have tried all custard base ,seem to do good with me, trying the custard slice just now not sure but still good.But deluxe Clotted and gingerbread are superb for me

Probably like most folk with flavours if its on a plate and you love the taste of it, You try it in a vape flavour, It doesn't seem to translate . I adore fruit melons apples pears peaches strawberries all yer berries cherries as the true fruit, As vapes they either are tasteless bland or i just cant get, although the few prime vapes i have tried all custard base ,seem to do good with me, trying the custard slice just now not sure but still good.But deluxe Clotted and gingerbread are superb for me
I love raspberry but to get a liquid to taste like the real thing is impossible .The one Lee did at xmas was good as is brew bros atomic and rasputin from rejuiced,the rest I've tried are not so good.

I am the same with raspberry just cant get it to my like in e juice, but the fruit is great. Note working on Prime vapes custard slice up to an hour ago was okay upped the watts to between 25 and 40watts and its dancing, the other ones clotted deluxe and Gingerbread and custard i love at 12 to 13watts ,will try slowly increasing watts on them when i get back to them in a couple of weeks once they have had good steeps

I am the same with raspberry just cant get it to my like in e juice, but the fruit is great. Note working on Prime vapes custard slice up to an hour ago was okay upped the watts to between 25 and 40watts and its dancing, the other ones clotted deluxe and Gingerbread and custard i love at 12 to 13watts ,will try slowly increasing watts on them when i get back to them in a couple of weeks once they have had good steeps
Clotted custard is amazing after a proper good steep, I'd say two weeks or more as a minimum. FWIW I'm at 65-70w on it though.

Didn't really get on with the ginger,,and it's the first time I've ordered the deluxe,am sure it wont disappoint.

Clotted custard is amazing after a proper good steep, I'd say two weeks or more as a minimum. FWIW I'm at 65-70w on it though.
Two weeks lol i am on ffive weeks just now, got 7 bottles of another brand i like, that i am using while the good stuff matures and matures.oing to give some of them a try on higher watts but i am usually somewhere in the 40 to 50 for my high settings then i tend to go over to ss and temp control. but if you dont try you wont know,

Back
Top Bottom