What's new

PIF - pay it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I take these please and I'll offer up:

1 x purple mini vivi nova with pink DT
1 x blue smok DCT carto tank
2 x mini DCT carto tanks
various flavour concentrates (inawera nougat, nicvape cola, cloud9 cooling agent, tw mixed fruit and tropical tobacco, black mamba and capella French toast - bottles between 5 and 10mls each)

latest offer

theres no money involved.

Is for me posting the next lot out... If my bursary hasn't come through today (Was the deadline, but means nothing apparently...) I'll have to hold back :P
Will go out to check the balance later

Latest offer

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gv2222

2 x mini DCT carto tanks
various flavour concentrates (inawera nougat, nicvape cola, cloud9 cooling agent, tw mixed fruit and tropical tobacco, black mamba and capella French toast - bottles between 5 and 10mls each)

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhh, waiting for pifs is almost as bad as overseas mail lol. Specialy when you know it was on its way at start of week :)

2 x mini DCT carto tanks

is this finished it sounds interesting

Its ongoing mate latest offer is

From Gv2222

2 x mini DCT carto tanks
various flavour concentrates (inawera nougat, nicvape cola, cloud9 cooling agent, tw mixed fruit and tropical tobacco, black mamba and capella French toast - bottles between 5 and 10mls each

Last edited:
Noooooo, my Pif has "piffed" lol. I was quoting the current 1 from gv2222 ....

2 x mini DCT carto tanks

2 x mini DCT carto tanks

I would like to take this and offer a gsh2 clearomiser unused in box with 2.4ohm head blue - and a few jacvapour liquids
8mls 11mg nic apple - 5ml menthol 11mg nic - 9ml cherry 11mg nic - 9ml dktab 11mg nic and about 3ml of mist magic mix 11mg nic plus a 510 usb charger 5v output

I would like to take this and offer a gsh2 clearomiser unused in box with 2.4ohm head blue - and a few jacvapour liquids
8mls 11mg nic apple - 5ml menthol 11mg nic - 9ml cherry 11mg nic - 9ml dktab 11mg nic and about 3ml of mist magic mix 11mg nic plus a 510 usb charger 5v output

You wait for someone to take your offer, they should PM you and offer up their own offer, the person whos offer you accepted, you should PM your details to. Please read the first post of this thread if you do not understand how this works. <----

Please please read the first post. If you accept an offer, PM the person, dont wait for them to PM you.

This is the current offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom