What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PIF - pay it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the first post. No chit chat in this thread because the last PIF never gets reposted and then people get confused ;)

This is the current offer.

I would like to take this and offer a gsh2 clearomiser unused in box with 2.4ohm head blue - and a few jacvapour liquids
8mls 11mg nic apple - 5ml menthol 11mg nic - 9ml cherry 11mg nic - 9ml dktab 11mg nic and about 3ml of mist magic mix 11mg nic plus a 510 usb charger 5v output

Come on guys..
Current PIF:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ninjaassasin1983

I would like to take this and offer a gsh2 clearomiser unused in box with 2.4ohm head blue - and a few jacvapour liquids
8mls 11mg nic apple - 5ml menthol 11mg nic - 9ml cherry 11mg nic - 9ml dktab 11mg nic and about 3ml of mist magic mix 11mg nic plus a 510 usb charger 5v output

ok folks i'm gonna up the offer i'l give whats originally listed minus the gsh2 - a few jacvapour liquids
8mls 11mg nic apple - 5ml menthol 11mg nic - 9ml cherry 11mg nic - 9ml dktab 11mg nic and about 3ml of mist magic mix 11mg nic plus a 510 usb charger 5v output + an igo l and some .20 kanthal

so to be clear im offering the liquids and an igo l dripping atty and about a metre of 0.20 kanthal

oops forgot to ask am i allowed to do this.

ok folks i'm gonna up the offer i'l give whats originally listed minus the gsh2 - a few jacvapour liquids
8mls 11mg nic apple - 5ml menthol 11mg nic - 9ml cherry 11mg nic - 9ml dktab 11mg nic and about 3ml of mist magic mix 11mg nic plus a 510 usb charger 5v output + an igo l and some .20 kanthal

so to be clear im offering the liquids and an igo l dripping atty and about a metre of 0.20 kanthal

oops forgot to ask am i allowed to do this.

ill take that ill offer an AGA T2 and some 0.45 kanthal

I would defitely take that:)
iwould offer 30ml vapouriz marlborogold 24mg, 5ml apple,cnamon ad cranberry 24mg, 5ml stawbery bliss 12mg, 5ml banana cake 12mg

Come on dude a sig 19b for 45ml of juice that's too strong for 90% of people on here, killed the thread again, gotta chuck summat tempting in there :p

Sorry for small talk mods, please don't ban/excommunicate me :p

See my quote for current PIF

@KulrMeStoopid if my offer is unacceptable please do not send me the mod and offer it up again for somebody else. I will happily withdraw my offer..... possiblevaper sorry if I have somehow offended you. I have never done a pay it forward before :s

The PIF stands and I am sending you the mod @x19silent79

The point of the PIF is not to match value but to offer something in exchange that someone else can find useful and you have made that offer.
possiblevaper with over 5500 members on the forum I am sure someone would be able to use 24 or 12mg e-liquid and if it doesn't suit, they give it away or throw it out. I don't really care :)

This is the current PIF

I would defitely take that:)
iwould offer 30ml vapouriz marlborogold 24mg, 5ml apple,cnamon ad cranberry 24mg, 5ml stawbery bliss 12mg, 5ml banana cake 12mg

my revised PIF :
iwould offer 30ml vapouriz marlborogold 24mg, 5ml apple,cinamon and cranberry 24mg, 5ml stawbery bliss 12mg, 5ml banana cake 12mg, 2.5ml vanilla velvet 12mg and one unused ce5....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom