What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OWL HAS LANDED "UPDATED 50% off" STOPTOBER

No way? She actually paid out some money for it lol? [emoji23]
Yep, then when i got home big panic, phone bank and reverse the transfer cancel all cards change all password etc
Worst thing was she was so excited about winning [emoji23]

Yep, then when i got home big panic, phone bank and reverse the transfer cancel all cards change all password etc
Worst thing was she was so excited about winning [emoji23]

Fucking hell mate, I didn’t think anyone would fall for this shit lol. Tell her she can claim my prize if she wants it, i don’t think I’ll bother now [emoji23]

Fucking hell mate, I didn’t think anyone would fall for this shit lol. Tell her she can claim my prize if she wants it, i don’t think I’ll bother now [emoji23]
Don't, coz she probably would, luckily I didn't marry her for her brains [emoji6] [emoji23]

Are they in your junk mail mate? If not then I really need to cancel this software. Costs me £50 a month to have the “review for code” emails sent out. Fuck that if it’s not even working [emoji23]

Hi Lee, I’m another who hasn’t received the post review discount code. Hope the software provider sorts the issue for you,

B,
S

Just put in an order for tart au citron, orange slice, two scoop, and the cupcake that's on sale (to bump the price past £25, and I like cakey vapes [emoji39]). Thanks for the code @Lee, I've just robbed ye lol!

Just put in an order for tart au citron, orange slice, two scoop, and the cupcake that's on sale (to bump the price past £25, and I like cakey vapes [emoji39]). Thanks for the code @Lee, I've just robbed ye lol!

Good choices mate! I hope you enjoy them [emoji16]

Please come back and let me know what the verdict is!

@Lee can I just say that the new bottles you are using are absolutely perfect [emoji106]

Also experiment 2 is lovely, the apple is perfect, my only gripe is that yet again you have created a juice in a limited run that I instantly like, yes I’m looking at you Purple Paradox and Cryptic Cream [emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom