What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OWL HAS LANDED "UPDATED 50% off" STOPTOBER

@Lee I didn't get a code either after putting reviews on your site. You PM'd me a code before though for putting Occult in my sig. Am not complaining, just thought I'd let you know

Strange, cos I also got a review code. Can't say if it was within 5 minutes, but it was the same day.
(PS @Lee how long do these codes last? Expiry time, I mean).

Strange, cos I also got a review code. Can't say if it was within 5 minutes, but it was the same day.
(PS @Lee how long do these codes last? Expiry time, I mean).

Erm, good question! As far as I’m aware it is a single use code per customer. I need to look in to exactly what’s going on here because some people aren’t even getting them [emoji23]

Time to look for an alternative I think [emoji16]

@Lee I didn't get a code either after putting reviews on your site. You PM'd me a code before though for putting Occult in my sig. Am not complaining, just thought I'd let you know

Thanks mate, will do some digging this weekend and see what I can sort out [emoji16]

Are they in your junk mail mate? If not then I really need to cancel this software. Costs me £50 a month to have the “review for code” emails sent out. Fuck that if it’s not even working [emoji23]
No not in my junk mail, just the IRS thing, unless the wife has deleted it (which wouldn't surprise me!)

No not in my junk mail, just the IRS thing, unless the wife has deleted it (which wouldn't surprise me!)

I had something similar last week too [emoji23]
IMG_5116.jpg

I had something similar last week too [emoji23]View attachment 176597
When we get our cash through, yatcht shopping?

I do know someone who paid out to claim the Spanish lotto, (never had she entered it in Her life)
No names mentioned but she thinks you are a serial killer [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

When we get our cash through, yatcht shopping?

I do know someone who paid out to claim the Spanish lotto, (never had she entered it in Her life)
No names mentioned but she thinks you are a serial killer [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

No way? She actually paid out some money for it lol? [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom