What's new

OWL HAS LANDED "UPDATED 50% off" STOPTOBER

Im getting an itch to buy premade.....where's the spooky halloween shit at bro innit

Hey Ned, how are you mate?

The sub Rosa line was stopped because I struggled to shift 120ml bottles for some reason. No matter how cheap they where I don’t know what it is but people just seem to prefer 50ml bottles. For this reason they will be moved over to the occult owl range in the near future.

If you’re not keen on the owls, I could put a nice peppa pig sticker over the owl logo for you? You’re missing out! The limonada and the Tennessee reserva sounds like a good fit for you! [emoji16]

Not to bad mate glad to be back to posting Rather than just reading the good and bad stuff. Vaping has moved on super fast from what I walked away from just trying to catch the fook up lol.

I didn't think you would struggle on a few of em what with the nic shots coming with em but shows what I know lol. Only thing I can think is 50 mls fit better in jean pockets than 120s lol. (Do not mention man bags ) hope the more popular ones do work their way back to the owls eventual

I'm not sure the lemonade would hit the spot the baccy one and the ice cream one are more down my Ally. Lol just a bit of white tape over the owl would work, adding a pig we all know what people use pigs for. Maybe he should have used pigs after the owls did their work. Totally fitted up poor man lol

Not to bad mate glad to be back to posting Rather than just reading the good and bad stuff. Vaping has moved on super fast from what I walked away from just trying to catch the fook up lol.

I didn't think you would struggle on a few of em what with the nic shots coming with em but shows what I know lol. Only thing I can think is 50 mls fit better in jean pockets than 120s lol. (Do not mention man bags ) hope the more popular ones do work their way back to the owls eventual

I'm not sure the lemonade would hit the spot the baccy one and the ice cream one are more down my Ally. Lol just a bit of white tape over the owl would work, adding a pig we all know what people use pigs for. Maybe he should have used pigs after the owls did their work. Totally fitted up poor man lol

Good to see old members back on here mate [emoji16]

Yeah I can’t quite work it out with the 120mls to be honest. I dunno if people just don’t want to commit to that much of one flavour, if the bottles are a pain to carry around, if the flavours where just shit or what. Baffled me haha, the 50mls always sell really well so we’ll just stick with those [emoji16]

If you enjoyed the sorbet, you will enjoy the limonada it’s quite similar in my opinion. But yeah, the ice cream and the tobacco ones with it - those three are the best sellers by a mile. Infact I think we are almost sold out on those flavours again now. The tobacco anyway I know there is only 4 or 5 bottles left because I went to help myself to one today but decided against it when I seen how many was left [emoji23]

Anyways, good to see you back dude. If you need anything just shout. I won’t bother putting you a owl sticker in incase it freaks you out [emoji16]

Good to see old members back on here mate [emoji16]

Yeah I can’t quite work it out with the 120mls to be honest. I dunno if people just don’t want to commit to that much of one flavour, if the bottles are a pain to carry around, if the flavours where just shit or what. Baffled me haha, the 50mls always sell really well so we’ll just stick with those [emoji16]

If you enjoyed the sorbet, you will enjoy the limonada it’s quite similar in my opinion. But yeah, the ice cream and the tobacco ones with it - those three are the best sellers by a mile. Infact I think we are almost sold out on those flavours again now. The tobacco anyway I know there is only 4 or 5 bottles left because I went to help myself to one today but decided against it when I seen how many was left [emoji23]

Anyways, good to see you back dude. If you need anything just shout. I won’t bother putting you a owl sticker in incase it freaks you out [emoji16]
Ah you might have it their. they worry about buying that much liquid and don't like it. I was reading the planet so knew even if I wenrnt 100% on it it was never going to be so bad it was un vapeable and non of it was even close to that

Running out, I best get an order in then. Yeah no owl stickers, fooking murdering birds of prey lol. They create more claret than I'd have thought pmsl

Now what's my address lol.

yywNsR0vQ0ZeqQkQ3AwObPGVN9Put8fazmGoRzYu7kd_px2ZjH6_efqyrkOleaYKH-iNSU_y2NUjazbOOOXRVD-oHUCFsHhIksUjyVqC3t3Xv5XAZWNyir2GXOuKJYIvbGTgoni0INFW68CopAVBKFD7ZgE29kcfL9gAPgQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Looks like the Owl has landed over at https://www.primevapes.co.uk/ If you fancy trying the new offerings, according to the conjuring of the latest email .50% off includes the Occult Owl range and all other shortfills,

Discount code: STOPTOBER
No minimum spend required
Free shipping over £25
Free Nic shots with all shortfill's

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/occult-owl

Many thanks for this,

Picked up 4 - Tennessee Reserva, orange slice, two scoop and limesicle

£30 off and next day(ish) delivery

What’s not to like

Many thanks for this,

Picked up 4 - Tennessee Reserva, orange slice, two scoop and limesicle

£30 off and next day(ish) delivery