What's new

OWL HAS LANDED "UPDATED 50% off" STOPTOBER

Postage costs [emoji23] I don’t think anyone will ever stop moaning about that lol. Even when it’s free people still moan!

Halloween stuff is coming soon [emoji16]

Wasp cap - should be coming soon too, I need to sort the website out first because I am confusing people with it now we have lots of options!

Fruit cider, I forgot about but I will make a note of. Can we be happy now [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
[emoji23] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Hey #vapfam

52-BF3419-A588-4-AF2-9325-5-E8-F38-CDFB90.jpg

Can’t believe that took a week to arrive mate. Post to you has been shocking since you moved! Hope it fits in nicely in your new shed [emoji23]
It will have pride of place on my marble topped workbench, with a special light shining on it

I've been wanting to ask this since I landed back on to the planet and I'm sure the info is somewhere in some thread but fooked if I can find it. Why was the sub Rosa line stopped? I know youz have a new line and no doubt they are as good as the others but my private reserve and secluded sorbet are starting to run out lol. Why oh why did you stop doing them two?

I would try the new ones but the owls put me off, I used to love owls until 'the staircase' nasty pieces of work them owls lol.

I've been wanting to ask this since I landed back on to the planet and I'm sure the info is somewhere in some thread but fooked if I can find it. Why was the sub Rosa line stopped? I know youz have a new line and no doubt they are as good as the others but my private reserve and secluded sorbet are starting to run out lol. Why oh why did you stop doing them two?

I would try the new ones but the owls put me off, I used to love owls until 'the staircase' nasty pieces of work them owls lol.

Hey Ned, how are you mate?

The sub Rosa line was stopped because I struggled to shift 120ml bottles for some reason. No matter how cheap they where I don’t know what it is but people just seem to prefer 50ml bottles. For this reason they will be moved over to the occult owl range in the near future.

If you’re not keen on the owls, I could put a nice peppa pig sticker over the owl logo for you? You’re missing out! The limonada and the Tennessee reserva sounds like a good fit for you! [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom