What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OLD INFORMATION-apologies

Hi everyone, got told of this one today. It's the Lost vape paranormal DNA250C.

It's usually £117.94, but with the code MLDNA it is £93.15.

https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_009207737099.html

The savings aren't as big as they used to be but its still saving about a score for those who don't mind waiting a bit.

I only get asked to pass these on, so do apologise if they are available elsewhere. I do check on google if it seems a good deal or not first though.

EDIT: It would of helped if I included the link! Added it now.
It's been that price on FT for a while mate.

It's been that price on FT for a while mate.

Thanks mate- I am going to speak to my contact now as these deals really aren't what they used to be, and there is no point in posting them if its not going to save anyone anything.

EDIT: I have spoken to them, and there may be a way to beat FT and other sites prices. I am trying to sort it now.

Last edited:
@DMAN , is the price on fast tech with a coupon too? As it looks like it is $149/ £116.66 for the DNA250C on there vs gear best's $118.99/ £93.15.

It's £102 at Grey Haze with the discount code. For the sake of £11 you'll get it quicker and won't have the risk of Customs.

@conanthewarrior I'm not out to derail your threads, it's just coincidence, honest.:)

It's £102 at Grey Haze with the discount code. For the sake of £11 you'll get it quicker and won't have the risk of Customs.

@conanthewarrior I'm not out to derail your threads, it's just coincidence, honest.:)
I know you're not mate, I've updated the information on a new thread.

I've never had any issues myself, but understand a lot of people do prefer ordering within the UK.

Back
Top Bottom