What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

oh it's true Dripworx............

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
xkSof78RyjbRKidDNwUgj4J5C1ZljM14N2QuxStN9gXfbxjGBon35llDK_Wyb3gQEic9old5FG0JKjqIW71BunXI5NUhqO6y9TcAqw5A50vYW5UAp0dgBQECI2ZdXqNu7EHJMDDvH3_PJsryxhUHbqfuJ_Q1-8xZJRyiB3Y=s0-d-e1-ft

30% off this weekend!
This weekend you can bag a generous 30% off all your favourite Unibase and one shot concentrates.

We figured, why not send this code out a little early? There is still plenty of time to order your favourite liquids and have them arrive before the big bank holiday weekend. All orders placed before 3pm Thursday will be sent via a next day service with UK Mail.

Why not kick back and relax this weekend with a bottle or two of our awesome, fruity summer flavours? You deserve it. Cool off with Mr Worx's frozen tropical smoothie, relax with twisty.... You're sure to find something amongst our range of 30 awesome flavours.

LeZWYWbhUz61aEUiJWqsrnSWsF9R9o683ykV5bSF-qL5k_VUfWeM5dY9sL5em8-PBhGd11P8gbqGQTcPmopkPQB9oqR-nm3VkrHaoH5IfV7BCbHtAFFb7PA3Zeueh3oBg_uT99upKjFcpnLx2EI_yuRkeNs4Oug_Ykzh2uk=s0-d-e1-ft

Half red strawberry slushie and half blue raspberry slushie. Experience the magic of different flavours on the inhale and exhale.
View Mixed Slushie
5qFjvbCbz9cBEnhLIL2-ZBHHgEC4ZPLYa8Z2tALLItuigqe_Q0hCVqU4765T-AKRbcV8ayB4bpeLuPubul9Upkx8xof72-hfl6JY8XCi4c5wBAFHxQuBj0pJySloSch-MoAHILrxGSx8Xjh8FeFnlF7SFW7u_bVKmkE-eb0=s0-d-e1-ft

A refreshing blend of peach, mango and guava. A nice break from the sweet flavours, Close your eyes and get transported to a tropical paradise with the fuzz ball.
View Fuzz Ball
This weekend 30% off all Unibase's and OneShot concentrates.
Use code - SUNSOUT
No minimum spend required
Offer expires midnight 29/05/17
Free postage for order over £30.00 after discount

Have a great bank holiday weekend guys!

Team Dripworx
Take me to Dripworx

Due to the TPD discounts i have been getting over the last couple of weeks i will offer you £2 per bottle :tongue:

Due to the TPD discounts i have been getting over the last couple of weeks i will offer you £2 per bottle :tongue:

You just wait until you get your next parcel, I have a awesome sticker for you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji108]

You just wait until you get your next parcel, I have a awesome sticker for you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji108]

I think I will have to ask for a picture before posting to prove it's safe :eek:
If this is not possible please kindly delete my account from you website :mad:

Ps, I have saved the first one i got and will wait in anticipation of being sent the wrong order so I can send it back :D

I think I will have to ask for a picture before posting to prove it's safe :eek:
If this is not possible please kindly delete my account from you website :mad:

Ps, I have saved the first one i got and will wait in anticipation of being sent the wrong order so I can send it back :D

Lol, wouldn't be the first time mate. @WaitFor1t88 sent me something labelled as "Swedish penis enlarger" luckily I twigged on and sent the wife to sign for it [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

I work for uk mail and not sure what would be worse, a dripworx sticker or chuffing milk bottles again ( think i will get the wife to put order in)

Back
Top Bottom