What's new

Occult Owl 50% off

I've only gone and accidentally added another 4 bottles of juice and accidentally placed another order. Decided to go with 1x of each of the custards, a bottle of the Tropical Twist and a bottle of the Lemon and Lime. That's it now. No more splurging on juice until next year!!
How many times have I said that in the last fortnight...[emoji23]

If it wouldn't be other spending what I made I would probably go bankrupt with @Lee I think he should get banned for Christmas and New Year as he's doing it every year, making people loser track of the spending on his juice ^^

I've only gone and accidentally added another 4 bottles of juice and accidentally placed another order. Decided to go with 1x of each of the custards, a bottle of the Tropical Twist and a bottle of the Lemon and Lime. That's it now. No more splurging on juice until next year!!

You’re in for a right treat [emoji16]

Problem is Lee keeps bringing out new tempting stuff. He's unstoppable at the moment

This is true, I have most certainly got some type of mixing mojo going on at the moment, I have no idea what’s come over me [emoji23]

Ahem.

Toffee custard ... ??!! :hmm:

This is coming! I was trying not to overwhelm people with too many new flavours, I thought I’d best cap it at eight new ones this year [emoji23]

I DIY 'cos I'm constantly broke but while reading this thread I accidentally purchased four bottles. I think it's highly irresponsible to go round singing the praises of custard slices and delicious banana ice cream juices while poor people like me are trying to save money for lager and kids toys etc
Thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom