What's new

Occult Owl 50% off

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] really?

Yes really :mad:

20170516_091728.jpg

That's it, I've had enough

giphy.gif

On route today man, the cat lives! Pre order are shipped up to date no dramas. The remaining stock is now online and ready to ship if you decide you want any more. No waiting this time! [emoji16]

That's it, I've had enough

giphy.gif
That's one life down. For the next eight that cat will barf in your shoes, swot expensive things off of countertops, turn it's nose up at all food, and bring small birds in to the house just to play with them. Oh, and take the occasional crazy fit, where it'll go all crazy-eyed and run around your home for no reason. Enjoy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's one life down. For the next eight that cat will barf in your shoes, swot expensive things off of countertops, turn it's nose up at all food, and bring small birds in to the house just to play with them. Oh, and take the occasional crazy fit, where it'll go all crazy-eyed and run around your home for no reason. Enjoy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

yeah I suppose so, glad it wasn't my cat then , neighbours might be a bit pissed off though

On route today man, the cat lives! Pre order are shipped up to date no dramas. The remaining stock is now online and ready to ship if you decide you want any more. No waiting this time! [emoji16]
giphy.gif

too late for the cat, unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom