What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Niagara squonk mod

Great Squonker my first one as well and so far so good using it with ijoy combo srta and i love it :) got as well the vapefly galaxies srta and it's great but just waiting for new o-rings as it's getting wet down below :P

This is my second, agree they are great mods! Gradually replacing my single battery squonk mods with duals:)

It does look a neat little thing but I hate them flippy battery doors. They always seem such a weak point and I've seen a couple broken on other mods after a drop

It does look a neat little thing but I hate them flippy battery doors. They always seem such a weak point and I've seen a couple broken on other mods after a drop

I'm being the same a little bit funny with it and taking into an account that i might drop it or the door will drop off it but as i'm using Nikola Niagara nearly 3 months now i've had no issues with them doors and dropped it on flat worktop in the kitechen ( just slipped out of my hand nothing major ).
Due to a solid dual batt squonker i've had a feel at rage and i think that will be my next choice to go for as the are not bigger than Niagara and feel is nice in a hand + bottle change is a bit tricky (few times to train on dry bottle).
Price wise Niagara = around £15-30 from Alliexpress if u get on a good discount and Rage = £20-60 depending on where u looking ( just a mods without tanks or drippers for them ).

I've got both and, whilst they are both very similar in terms of performance, I think the Rage just edges it on looks and how it feels in the hand.

I have seen a few posts about reliability though recently. Touch wood, mine is still going strong!

Cheers,
Dave

Back
Top Bottom